We visited Hedo II from 8/8 until 8/15. Our virgin trip was to Hedo III in January of this year, and just say the bug has bit!

We departed from JFK on a direct Delta flight which was 3 hours late due to an AM weather delay. Darn thunderstorms!! Who ever heard of an East Coast thunderstorm @ 6am??? At least with the direct flight, we did get there on the same day. I wonder if we would have been so lucky with the flight with the connecting flight were initially booked. Flight was smooth, snack sucked.

Sanger has not changed that much EXCEPT the walk is now longer than ever. Everything happens in a Jamaican minute, which is tracked by a calendar. The wait at the Super clubs welcome center was about 30 real minutes… longer than I would have expected. The trip to Negril was over 2 hours long due to the traffic. Montego Bay was a parking lot.

When we arrived at Hedo, we were placed in what some later called the “Dog Pen” Before they would do ANYTHING, we were handed the no photography paperwork and told to sign. Otherwise, check-in was slow. You walk through the dining area to get to the rooms. I knew there would be a walk, but I felt it was not as bad as what others described.

ROOMS

2141 needed plumbing help along with an overall upgrade. Reminded me of a 80’s room. The shower would have been great if it worked, but we had a trickle no matter how it was adjusted. We complained, and after 4 trips to the main desk we were moved to a new room… with twin beds. Back to the desk for trip # 5. Paid $ 200 to be upgraded to OVN, # 2175. View was great, fast walk to the hot tub, and for us a nice place to be. Also, shower worked.

FOOD

The buffet was almost passable as food. Nothing to be excited over, or write home about. The Japanese restaurant is only a separate part of the main dining area. Food was better by far, but still not great. Pastafari was in a separate facility and was better than the buffet, but my wife was chased by a loose crab on the floor when we were having dinner. Yes, you don’t have to make up stories because too many things happen in real life.
At the nude bar, the cheeseburgers are pretty good… sometimes better than what is available on the buffet. The mainstay is still the jerk chicken available in the late afternoon. Take the time to wait and enjoy it.

DRINKS

Whatever you want… as long as they have the stock at the bar. We found that Mondays were NOT a good day to try to get something as they tend to run low or out over the weekend. Rum cream is still…..Mmmmmm. Dirty bananas, Hummingbirds, Rum Punch,… all I can say is my liver is still screaming at me a week later! We would get to the nude bar about 11am, leave about 5 to be on a float in the water until after sundown, and a quickie at the hot tub, back to the room for a power nap, and off to a 9pm dinner. About 11pm, back to the hot tub for more drinks, and to enjoy some PDA’s. 4am is a good time to call it a morning, but it can go on non stop around the clock. There is a martini bar in the dining room, but you do need to look for it. Ps… don’t expect much for breakfast in the form of alcohol.

EC’s

By far the biggest disappointment of the trip. When we were at III in January, we were involved in almost everything. Here, you could hardly tell they were even there. One particular day, they came over to the tables near the nude bar, sat down, and kept to themselves. When rock painting, they were outright vulgar and totally disrespectful of each other as well as the people they were supposed to entertain. If these were the people that were so highly regarded in other posts, I am sorry but the crew at III beats them hands down.

BEACH

What a fantastic beach compared to III. Sand… Room….Place to swim w/o rocks… what a keeper! We enjoyed evenings on the 2 person floats as the sun went down several times.

NUDE POOL/HOT TUB

Another winner over the HIII facility. Larger by far and much more activity. The grotto was a great place to stay warm during a short shower. The overall size of the hot tub made it a pleasure for PDA’s to occur. There is the small pool with the pussy fountain and another jetted tub which flows into the nude pool. Makes for wonderful conversations, and whatever else you would like.

PDA’s

What can you say.. It’s Hedo. You see what you want, and participate in what you want. I did see some poor examples of lifestyle couples. I am from the school that says you always treat a Lady like a lady. Didn’t see that on occasion, and was disappointed.

DISCO

Was rocking most of the nights , except when there was a fight between a local and a guest one evening. Was not my highlight of any evening, but for those who enjoy loud music and strobe lights, it must have been heaven.

PIANO BAR

Sunday night, guests were told that the piano player was on his way into work, but would be late. Half hour later, they were told that he would be there soon. Another half hour later, the same person told the guests that he was off for the evening and would not be in. However, when he was there, people did enjoy his work, was not overloud or smoke filled so was a nice place to hang out. We preferred the hot tub ourselves, so were there one night only.

FACILITY

There are several hidden hot tubs all over the place. Enjoy them well. Showers in unusual locations can be the sight for a little something too. The exercise room was used frequently, and the spa service people were on the beach daily looking for clients. The pools were always well maintained, along with the grounds.

FINAL THOUGHTS

If you could take the nude facilities of Hedo II and move them to Hedo III, no one would ever go to another place. Since it won’t happen, you need to make a choice on what you want. If you are more lifestyle curious, than III is your place. If you want greater possibilities, go to II. If you want a beach that rocks, nude pool, nude hot tub, more room, and more things off property to do that are close, than II is your place. If the EC, food, and more reconnection with the person you are with, than III is the place to be.