Thread: Going to hedo II July 12th-26th

Going to hedo II July 12th-26th

Going to Hedo II for two weeks from July 12th.
    Not sure what to expect, our first time there, one thing we know is it will be a lot 'hotter' than in the UK.
    Would love to hear from anyone else that is going to be there at the same time, and any tips on what to take with us etc...

You're going to hit two different groups in July, your first week will be the WWW (wet, wild & wicked) group and the second week is our group called the Fluffernutters. Our group is VERY friendly and our leader has planned many activities for us. It will be interesting to get your thoughts on how the groups differ. Can't wait to meet you!!

Carrie

Hi! We will be there July 12-24. We're "Nutters" too, just getting in a little early to warm up the bar for the rest of the crowd and get properly adjusted. WWW is a good warm up group for the fluffers! I'm gonna have to tell Jon you called him "our leader", makes him sound like a Grand Exalted PooBaa! If you haven't done it yet, read Chris Santilli's book, theres a page on this site about it. What to bring? THe sluttiest naughtiest things you have of course!
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

Hi! We will be there July 14-20. This is our first trip as well. I am reading Chris Santilli's book and I am finding it helpful.

Carrie and Alex & Laura, since y'all are from totally different places, how does one become a Fluffernutter?

Any extra info you can share is appreciated.

Savannah (& Britt)

Officially, by booking your trip with Jon "our leader" gets you invited to all the special events. You can check it out at http://www.fluffernutters.com . Jon gets some very competitive room rates and killer air fares.

Since we've already booked this trip, I guess that counts us out. Maybe next trip. I'll check out the site, thanks AND we'll look for y'all when we get there. I can't wait to get on the beach and in the ocean.

Get in touch with Jon, he may have some suggestions how to become a part of the group. jon@unwindtravel.com is the best way to reach him directly. It's worth finding out what's included.

Carrie

Get in touch with Jon, he may have some suggestions how to become a part of the group. jon@unwindtravel.com is the best way to reach him directly. It's worth finding out what's included.

Carrie

You can sign up for the WWW group at the DennyP site, gust go to the WWW pages. No obligation or cost. That gets you admitted to Denny's stuff the first week at least.

61 days to go!
    Last edited by 2funseekerz; 05-12-2004 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks y'all! I'll get in touch with Jon and DennyP and see what I can find out. It would be nice to have some friends to hang out with (pun intended) when we get there.

Savannah (& Britt)

SAvannah: We'll be arriving on July 15th after taking the red eye out of L.A. We'll see you on Thursday a.m. We'll be sleepy and ready for a rum creme.

Carrie

If you go sign up with DennyP for the WWW group, you can post a pic in his album so we will all know who each other is. You can see us there

58 days to go!

After reading some in the Chris Santilli book, I have a some questions.

What are good items to bring as gifts for the locals? We are trying to keep packing to a minimum. Would school supplies or smaller items like that be good? Personally, I think all kids need crayons and art supplies.

Also, tell me about the rafts. Do I just get some cheapies from Wal-Mart or Target? Since Britt is so fair, he may not want to float around in the sun. BUT I love lazing on a raft.

That's it for now. I may have more questons as the trip gets closer. Carrieh, I'm looking forward to that rum creme. Alex & Laura, we got signed up with WWW yesterday. Thanks so much for all your help.

Savannah (& Britt)

I wouldn't worry about the rafts. When we were there there was a whole mountain of unused ones. We brought one we never blew up, we just left it in the room when we left.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

How wonderful of you to pick up on this tradition! Giving back to Jamaica is a wonderful thing and something that most repeaters get involved in! Jamaica is dirt poor and the kids need almost anything. You can give your gifts to Donna Grant, she's the resident manager and coordinates the school giving. Ask for her at the front desk. You can find a great list of ideas on the dennyp site at http://www.dennyp.com/HedonismII/jamaicaschoolneeds.htm . One couple we met last year hit up a local thrift store for a bunch of kid sized sneakers. While our kids run around in hundred dollar nikes, most Jamaican kids are barefoot! Childrens books are another neat idea. We are hitting up our dentists for an assortment of toothbrushes. Don't bring anything real valuable as it will either be pilfered or you will get hit for Jamaican customs (40%!!!!). Many people bring an entire suitcase full of stuff, and use the now empty suitcase for souvenirs on the way home.

40 days and counting!!!
    Last edited by 2funseekerz; 06-02-2004 at 03:54 AM.