Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age Groups?

Age Groups?

We are new here and we are considering going down during November. However, we are worried about the age of most of the people who go to the resort. What are the ages? Are most of the people in their 40's?

Reason for asking is we are both young, 31 and very attractive (at least we think so). We have had some experiences with single females & single males, but never with other couples. Not sure that we would would be comfortable with a couple that was alot older than us. I do know that I have met very attractive couples in their 40's, but I still wanted to post the question and get some feedback.

Is it all about looks or does personality count?

Just thought I'd ask on behalf of the over-40 groups out there.
    IslandGirl
    MY credo: Warm sand+blue water= lovin' life

Can't help much on the determination of "attractiveness", but I can help with the question of age.

My wife and I are headed down Aud/Sept and I am 31 and she is 30. So age wise, we are in your neigborhood.
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

http://www.darksidev2.com/hedo...Days of the DAMNED !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    Is it all about looks or does personality count?

Just thought I'd ask on behalf of the over-40 groups out there.

I knew that I was going to get that one.... I tried to avoid it, but I knew it... Yes, personality is a huge part of the chemistry. However, it would be untruthful for me to say that I am attracted to women who are more than 20 years my senior. I am just being straight forward. No political sidestepping here!

Thanks VADER.... anyone within 5-8 years of our age going to be there during the first week of November?

Oh, excuse me..
    Hmm... Hmmm... or is there anyone that is 40 plus with a great personality that will be there during the first week of november?

Same here, I am 30 and my partner is 31. We would say it doesn't matter what you look like or how old you are, as long as your attitude is on the right track.

Which hedo?
    Flip

The light side to Uniflip's dark side.
    On a serious note, I have always been quite good at sex. I have now got it down to under a minute.....

Lol......good save MBSC.

But I must say, at least you are honest. Can't ask for much more than that. Honesty and politeness, can't go wrong.
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

http://www.darksidev2.com/hedo...Days of the DAMNED !!!!

I am 36 and wife is 34 and we will be at H III fir st week of Nov along with alot of other couples either in their late 30's or early 40's. As someone said earlier though it is not about age but personality and the ability to relax and have a great time.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Personally the age thing doesn't really phase us. We are Mid 40's (alright right mid at 45). we can guess at ages, however; don't inquire as to how old a couple is when it comes to making the descision. Age isn't the factor that makes a descision for us. Maybe we're just not that picky or hung up on the "right" age group, but have met great people and had alot of fun from twenties to sixties. To each their own, but for us personality and demeanor mean way more than the age. Trust me if you're an attractive twenty something and we connect, we're not hung up on the age.

Quote Originally Posted by MBSCcpl View Post
    We are new here and we are considering going down during November. However, we are worried about the age of most of the people who go to the resort. What are the ages? Are most of the people in their 40's?

Reason for asking is we are both young, 31 and very attractive (at least we think so). We have had some experiences with single females & single males, but never with other couples. Not sure that we would would be comfortable with a couple that was alot older than us. I do know that I have met very attractive couples in their 40's, but I still wanted to post the question and get some feedback.

Well time for me to chime in, I am 26 and he is 29 and we are health conscious and he is sexy to me and he says I am sexy. (and someone on this forum called me sexy, ). So I guess that makes us sexxxxxy!

We will be there in November for Wild Womens & Kink Week.

Good luck on your choice!

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

OH... sorry... Hedo II? Where is everyone else going? Is Hedo III better that time of year? We are newbies...

we are at hedo III that time too... visit the Nov Calendar thread to see who else is going
    Flip

On a serious note, I have always been quite good at sex. I have now got it down to under a minute.....

Can we attend during the week where it says events? Or does that mean it's 'blocked for a group'? Also, is the resorts completely divided? For example, if you have a room on the prude side are you not allowed to go on the nude beach & vice versa?

Its a total "free for all", sleep where you like, party where you like and yes, there are groups there all the time. You can book with a tour group. An operator or with superclubs directly.

We recommend First Travel.
    Flip

i've found that when naked it is harder to judge age.

The thing is, people tend to dress their age, but when they're naked you no longer have dress to go on, and most guests also act like randy teenagers at Hedo so you don't have behavior either.

I've pegged a girl to be late 20's before only to later find out she was 40.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast