Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: november

november

we are going to hedonism 2 for the first time in november. the 11th to be specific. wondering if anyone is going then and if anyone has any helpful hints for our first time...we can't wait!

Take a large insulated mug and be ready to smile all the time because Hedo makes you smile alot.. See you at Delroy's at the nude pool, we get in on the 10th.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Our bodies are stuck here in the MW, but our hearts and minds are at Delroy's.

Smile first timers too

My hubby and I are going for our 1st trip there too arriving on 11/11. Any tips would be great.

Trying to decide between hedo 2 or 3 arriving Nov 11. I've heard Hedo 2 has an older crowd but what does that mean?!? We're 37 and 40 are we older!!?? I think we're leaning towards 2 - heard it's a bit wilder !!

Hedo 2 is wonderful. Just got back from first trip at the beginning of August. The food, entertainment, people who work there, all wonderful. The facility is older than at 3, but we didn't spend much time in the room. We were out enjoying having no clothes on and meeting people and having lots of fun. We are going back in February.
    R and J

Quote Originally Posted by ellibelly View Post
    Trying to decide between hedo 2 or 3 arriving Nov 11. I've heard Hedo 2 has an older crowd but what does that mean?!? We're 37 and 40 are we older!!?? I think we're leaning towards 2 - heard it's a bit wilder !!
    You are the perfect age for H2 (who isn't?). Seriously, you would fall into the "older crowd" category as in "not in your 20s or early 30s"....LOL (We are 46 and 48 so we can say that of ourselves as well). We are a bit older than many at H2 and a bit younger than many as well.

Enjoy!
    Liz & Chris

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    We've gone to Hedo 2 every early November for the past 6 yrs and the 7th time will happen Nov 3rd - 13th. As for age, we started going there when we were both 35 and we're probably more childish now than we were back then. Go, enjoy, and stop by the jetty at the end of the nude beach. Look for the banner and listen for the loud mumbling....you cant miss us!

Gary
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

I think we're definitely leaning towards 2! We'll be celebrating both of our birthdays Nov 13th. I can't think of a better place to have a wild birthday bash!!

Go to Hedo II. This will be our 5th trip and we too will be arriving on 11/11. We have attended the last 3 years at that time of year and the crowd is fantastic. Bring an insulated mug as suggested and a willingness for fun and the rest will take care of itself. Perhaps we'll run into you at Delroy's. We can't wait to get back 'home.' Hopefully 'Dean' won't take a toll on it. We can't wait. The count down has begun!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcNsandi View Post
    Go to Hedo II. This will be our 5th trip and we too will be arriving on 11/11. We have attended the last 3 years at that time of year and the crowd is fantastic. Bring an insulated mug as suggested and a willingness for fun and the rest will take care of itself. Perhaps we'll run into you at Delroy's. We can't wait to get back 'home.' Hopefully 'Dean' won't take a toll on it. We can't wait. The count down has begun!!!!

Hey...we get in a day earlier than you guys this year. We are leaving on the 17th....how about you?
    MrandMrsB

We leave the 17th as well. How are things?

I cannot tell you how much we are looking forward to this trip...it has been an incredibly busy year...and we need a Hedo break!!!!!
    MrandMrsB

Hedo II it is! I booked our trip today, we arrive Nov. 11!! It looks like there's going to be a great group there at the time. I'm counting the days. Thanks for all the input, it definitely helped.

Hmmmm November 13th sounds like a special party day , Marc...whatta ya think!?!?!?!? We need to welcome Ellibelly!!!!!

C & E
    MrandMrsB

Well we will get Delroy's warmed up for you guys starting Nov. 10th and by the 13th it should be one hell of a party!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast