Thread: Hedo Trip Report

Smile Hedo Trip Report

Lewis & Alice - Hedonism II - July 27-August 4, 2007

As told by Alice

Let me preface this report by saying that the following is from memory. I wanted to keep a daily journal but sand gravity got the best of me. Everything is accurate except the exact day some people arrived. Before I get into the details, let me get the general observations out of the way. This was our virgin trip to Hedo. One of the reasons we came to Hedo was to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and renew our vows. The buffet was very good. Our room was clean and modern. The service staff was excellent, for the most part. The weather was great, mostly sunny though it rained a little every day. All events occurred on the nude side unless otherwise stated. This is where we spent our time. We went to the hot tub every night. PDAs were slow to moderate. Sex is better at Hedo.

Fri. 7/27- Our Delta flight arrived at Mo’Bay on time. We took TimAir to Negril and the pilot let Lew take control of the plane. It was an exciting 15 min. ride. It was a little scary when Lew buzzed the Hedo beach.. It was raining when we arrived and we were greeted by Mark & Deana. As we all sat in the main dining room waiting for it to clear up, we finally met Juan & Debbie. No nudes yet. When Lew and I got to the room and started to unpack, Mark came in sans clothes. I couldn’t bring myself to look, but I was running out of clothes to put away. As he left I got a good look at his butt. My first nude! The walk to the nude pool was exhilarating. No clothes! It took me and Lew about 3 minutes to feel right at home. An hour later, I won my first bottle of rum tossing a water balloon back and forth with Joshua the longest w/o breaking it. Then it was off to for Friday night lobster.

Sat. 7/28- A lot of new people arrived. Mark & Deana introduced us to Ann & Dan and Mark & Caroline. We also found Caroline & Lee and Randy & Eileen. Lew had been talking to them in the months before our trip and it was nice to finally meet them. Later at the pool we met Chris & Julie and we all got to know each other. It’s amazing how friendly naked people are. I won my 2nd bottle of rum by making the loudest orgasm noise while sliding down the prude side slide. Meanwhile , Lew jumped into the prude pool twice clearing out all the prudes who all ran for their lives.

Sun. 7/29- By now, Lew and I were well acquainted with some of Hedo’s famous bar drinks (Dirty Banana, Hummingbird, Purple MF, Purple Rain, Land Shark, and Brain Hemorrhage) We met Anthony and Julia and their N.Y. accents endeared them to us. Later, we called SandyH Bob so he could talk to Scumba and we could tell him how things were going. Lew and I hit the ocean water and 3 Italians came floating by. In their broken English they asked how they might gain access to the resort. Lew told them they didn’t give night passes anymore. ( They wound up getting in the next night ).

Mon.7/30- After breakfast Lew and I went to meet Lorna the wedding coordinator to discuss the final details of our vow renewal. We were to meet the reverend on the nude beach the next day at 4:00 PM for a 15 min. ceremony. They provided a bouquet and cakes and Champagne at dinner. We gave her a jeweled picture frame as a token of our appreciation and she loved it.
    Later at the pool, I won my 3rd bottle of rum by coming in 3rd place for Ms. Hedo. I had to imitate Lew having an orgasm. I thought he was going to die of embarrassment, but then he started laughing.

Tues. 7/31- The BIG DAY. It started raining at about 3:00. By 3:30 Lorna told us if it didn’t stop raining by 4:00 the ceremony would have to take place in the piano bar. Meanwhile, Lew met Sylvia and Larry by the pool and Sylvia offered to do my make-up (great job). At 2 min. to 4:00 the rain just ceased and Lorna called. Let’s go! The reverend’s words were so meaningful. When Lew and I read our vows grown men wept. The ceremony was beautiful. Thanks to all the photographers and to Randy and Sylvia for being our witnesses. It was the best part of our vacation, which is saying a lot. That night we celebrated at Patafari with Randy & Eileen and Caroline & Lee. Thank-you for sharing in our special night. To top it all off, P.J. Night was a blast. Lew does not dance, but he got the thrill of his life when Betty (from Betty & Derek) dragged him on the dance floor and wiggled her bottom up and down against him. I think he will dance more often now.

Wed. 8/1- We met Doc who said it was his 65th trip to Hedo. After hanging out at the pool most of the day we went to the Office of Nature. It was beautiful, but they ran out of lobsters so we vowed to come back the next day. That night at dinner, I took a picture of Lew kissing Winston. It was really funny.

Thurs. 8/2- We went to the Office of Nature with Trina & Keith and Randy & Eileen. The lobsters were grilled over wood with a garlic sauce and some men playing dominoes cleared their table so we would have a place to sit and eat. Being with the local people gave us a look at the real Jamaica and we loved it. I was talking to the children there and a parent gave Lew and me some sugar cane. What a treat! Back at the room we prepared for Toga Night, but I can tell you, we weren’t prepared enough. As foolish neophytes we went on stage for Toga Night games. After trying to seduce the EC’s, Lew and I, Trina & Keith, and Ann & Dan were selected as finalists. We were to simulate wild sex (back to front) for the coveted prize of 50,000 Hedo Bucks. Of course, they switched us so we were now Trina & Dan, Alice & Keith, and Lewis & Ann. Keith, thanks for warning me that you had no underwear on. Between the 6 of us there was banging and clanging and black and blues. I’m surprised there were no broken bones. Ann, I apologize for Lew’s jackrabbit sex. He was in bad shape afterwards.
    Fri. 8/3- This was a calm day. Reality was setting in. We were going home tomorrow. We had a couple’s hour-long Swedish massage in a hut on the beach. It was sooo relaxing. They did an awesome job.
    Sat. 8/4- We stayed by the pool and then went back to the room to pack up. We gave up the room at 12:00 and headed to the beach with just a bag of clothes for our trip home. The only bright spot was that Lew got to see a naturally red bush for the first time in his life. It was quite impressive. Well, 9 days at Hedo and I was embarrassed to put my clothes back on. I wanted to hide behind Robert’s Grill and get dressed. What a strange feeling. The flight back home was on time and we saw Superman 3. Before taking off, the pilot allowed Lew to sit in the cockpit. DIF started setting in and has yet to leave us. We’ll be back in February!
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Nice report. First Trip and only one so far was great for us too.

Excellent report, and from memory too. I cheated and took my laptop and while sexy joan was still sleeping in the morning, did the day befores report, lol.
    We could not wait til next year for our next trip, so trying H2 in 30 days.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Thanx FOr the report sounds good!

Great report, sounds more like the Hedo I went to than the other reports below