Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rude people at front desk

Quote Originally Posted by aldricb View Post
    Hi guys, I am a Caribbean resident (Barbados), and have been to Hedo 2 once before( Dec 2006). I did not have any room problems thankfully, staying in a prude side room. This August me and my wife return to Hedo 2 on the nude side this time and hope for the same outcome. If we do have room issues, who cares, we will be on th ebeach and in the hot tub most of the time any way. I suggets all visitors do the same.

As a West Indian however, let me apologise to Jwoods and all others like him who have been ill-treated. We in the Caribbean are a very easy going and laid back people, and that often translates into our work habits. We are not "Type A", for all the "bussiness" people out there, so don't be surprised to wait 5 mins for something you would generally have in seconds back home.
    OK, so some folks maybe were rude, but ya know, which of us/you don't get grumpy when work is coming at you fast, or you didnt leave that problem at home....
    A genuine smile and thankyou will usually warm up the staff to you anyway, and from there they will probably remember your name, if that's the kinda service your looking for.

So to everyone reading, please don't let one guy's experience spoil a beautiful adventure for the rest of us.

Keep it irie, keep it sexy.
    Aldric
    What you describe has always been closer to our experience than what Mr. Woods posted. I have seen the staff have to deal with some extremely rude people before and they did it much better than I could I assure you.

On the positive side we met a lovely young Jamaican girl on a trip in May. Carolyn and she talked several times during our stay there. We returned in November of the same year and the girl remembered Carolyn, but had forgotten her name. She waited till I was away from Carolyn and shyly told me she had forgotten my wifes name. It was important to her to be able to speak to Carolyn using her name and let her know she remembered us. I cannot tell you how bad I felt that I had no clue what the girls' name was.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

This being our 7th trip down, later this year, I fully expect that we'll once again have to wait for our room to be ready. I also will fully expect that the a/c wil not be like ours at home. While I can imagine a first timers frustration with this, it's also typical. You're on vacation and while you should have some expectations of things being correct, no one should let it ruin a trip. You just have to keep positive and I've found the best cure for the frustration is either a nice cold Red Stripe or daquiri and getting right outta your clothes. Your troubles seem to melt away. That is, until the note comes for departure day.

Blog Entries
    If my room isn't ready upon arrival in November... I am marching myself right to the nude pool, getting naked and ordering a Miami Vice. If they are lucky, they will have my room ready while I still have the ability to walk to it... Woohoo...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Little bit of trip report. How are you guys doing? Hope you have had a great weekend. We are going to go ahead and book our second trip on Valentine week... awwww.... there should be a nice crowd there then. The travel agent said much of it is booked already. We decided to get the trip lined up and then plan the rest of our lives around that. Now we're bein' smart!
    Last edited by Juliegirl; 08-12-2007 at 08:13 PM.
    R and J

One thing I forgot to mention was the evening they lined up a bunch of us nude folks and we went in a long line over to the water slide to go down it while the folks with clothes on watched us. We were to chant some obscenities about sex and stuff while on the way and I laughed 'till I hurt. Then the clothed folks were to rate our splashes in the water when we came down the slide. I really got tickled when they rated my guy and it wasn't high enough and he said 'Hey, can't you do better than that? I showed you my bare ass.... I gave you all I got!!!' He was so funny. I loved it.
    R and J

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    If my room isn't ready upon arrival in November... I am marching myself right to the nude pool, getting naked and ordering a Miami Vice. If they are lucky, they will have my room ready while I still have the ability to walk to it... Woohoo...
    Come to think of it I remember one time the A/C leaked into our suitcase (call it a slutwear case maybe) and soaked some of our clothes. Those damn people fixed the A/C, washed and dried our clothes and then had the nerve to fold them and put them on our bed. Can you imagine my shock.

Rebel,

Those bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Stacy View Post
    Rebel,

Those bastards
    I tried not to let it ruin my vacation!

I "want" go again.

Moore... How come you never take up for me??? (lol)...

Jwoods, I agree that your rant may save some from going. If the things you complained about would ruin their trip, I too prefer they not go. Aside from my smart ass comments earlier (where I was truly not trying to be a dick), you are entitled to your opinion. You do need to realize though, that when you BASH and BASH, you ARE going to get some BACKLASH... You can't walk into McDonalds and get a big following of people to say that the fries suck and suggest that no one try them. That's my redneck logic for today.

Plus, you picked on Emmy with below the belt words and we all like Emmy.
    Brother J

On the rare occasion that you take an unpopular opinion, that I agree with, I do take up for you.

In case you haven't noticed, Reverend, this may be Chris' church, but it's your flock.

I not defending Jwoods the person, as much as I defending the idea that complaining (done the right way) can actually make things better. I'm probably a slightly better person because of some of the complaints you've had with me.

Jwoods' problem is that his arguments aren't well laid out, and I believe that Desert Dwellers has read between the lines better than any of us. I think Jwoods real problem with Hedo is something he'll never mention on this forum, but I'm not going to speculate on what.

Also as someone who believes that occasionally a man needs to be a dick, please remove "me" from "we all". I most definitely do not like...
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Stacy View Post
    I "want" go again.
    LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Brother J

On the rare occasion that you take an unpopular opinion, that I agree with, I do take up for you.

In case you haven't noticed, Reverend, this may be Chris' church, but it's your flock.

I not defending Jwoods the person, as much as I defending the idea that complaining (done the right way) can actually make things better. I'm probably a slightly better person because of some of the complaints you've had with me.

Jwoods' problem is that his arguments aren't well laid out, and I believe that Desert Dwellers has read between the lines better than any of us. I think Jwoods real problem with Hedo is something he'll never mention on this forum, but I'm not going to speculate on what.

Also as someone who believes that occasionally a man needs to be a dick, please remove "me" from "we all". I most definitely do not like...
    Point taken...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    Moore... also, I would hardly say this is my flock... I am just the herd member that talks the most. That doesn't mean anyone is listening (lol)...

I am like the muzak in a department store. I'm always playing whether you want me to, or not. Sometimes the patrons hear and like the song playing and sometimes they say to themselves, who the hell put this song on (lol)...

At any rate... hopefully I don't come across the speakers as badly as Van Halen re-done on the Pan Flute... Woohoo

Moore... also, I would hardly say this is my flock... I am just the herd member that talks the most. That doesn't mean anyone is listening (lol)...

I am like the muzak in a department store. I'm always playing whether you want me to, or not. Sometimes the patrons hear and like the song playing and sometimes they say to themselves, who the hell put this song on (lol)...

At any rate... hopefully I don't come across the speakers as badly as Van Halen re-done on the Pan Flute... Woohoo
    Your modesty is charming.

OK, we'll compromise. Maybe you aren't the Sheep Herder but you're the Border Collie. You're not pretty enough to be an Aussie.

Most of the time, you're more like Linkin Park on the accordion.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Blog Entries
    Lmao Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast