Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst vacation ever

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post

I've got no proof, but I definitely believe that the folks who are extremely tolerant of Hedo's problems are better off than most financially.
    I think wealthy people like their money just as much as "poor" people. Tolerance goes way beyond whether or not you have money to burn or throw away.
    Doc
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

I agree with Doc. I have met a man that has so much money, he doesn't have his own provate driver, he has his own private airfield in his back yard. When he invites someone over, he picks them up at the closest airport. GREAT guy. Looking at him, you would never know he is as rich as he is. Tolerant, pleasant, doesn't get his feathers ruffeld much.

Then again, I know people who make under $10 an hour and will pitch one hell of a hissey fit if they walk into a hotel and their room is not ready right then and there.

Money doesn't have that much to do with it, it is more the personality of the people involved.
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

http://www.darksidev2.com/hedo...Days of the DAMNED !!!!

I agree with JANewbies about why we go to Hedo. And we keep going back. There's no place else to vacation that's quite as fun, but I would still like to see Paris or Rome....
    R and J

Quote Originally Posted by Jwoods4163 View Post
    We can't wait. Cheri has never been with a woman, and hopes to find a bi female for her first time, at Hedo III, after she has a few drinks,lol
    Could it be there were some unrealized expectations?
    Doc

I think ma boi just stumbled onto something
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

hedo 2- best vacation of my life!!! when we arrived room wasn't ready-we were newbies-we were hot from travel and excited to be there- i said that's okay , can i leave my stuff? and set off for the nude beach with hubby in tow. little history-i'm no prude but wasn't a nudie either-maybe somewhere inbetween w/shyness thrown in. i wasn't pass the first chair before i was throwing off clothes and racing for cool carribean water-to my husbands suprise.it was only more perfect from there- room still not ready? pool and a drink and met first friends that weren't on the bus with us coming in.didn't really even care when room was ready! loved Chef at the omelette station, and everyone else. They took pride in the food they prepared and I was grateful- the grilled lobster tails were to die for! I loved the nude pool-made some of the greatest friends ever there-loved the beach, the bars, the disco, the shows, the people, and for the first time in my life I teared up when leaving a vacation place. i will be back year after year after year!!!! THANK GOD FOR HEDO!!!! ps-and the sex was never ever so BRILLIANT!!!!

Hey there Chris and Cheri - when were you at Hedo 2? We were there July 25 to Aug 1st. We had an amazing time, too. Everything was wonderful as you said, food, entertainment, people, everything! We are going back in February!
    R and J

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyandDoc View Post
    Could it be there were some unrealized expectations?
    Doc
    I am going to co-sign on that theory. There was none of this--->

If you look at all of Woods' posts. You will see he goes from hoping to "have many more vacations" to "We want go back." I wouldv'e counted all the posts where he asked "if other couples were going" in the time he was going, but decided everyone could see for themselves.

He definitely was expecting something he did NOT get. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass, doesn't it?

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

The Mouse isn't Real??? Now I'm really Depressed !!!
    Hey Vader I love the Clock. We get there the next day and Want to party with you.
    Last edited by BOBANDRUTH1990; 08-13-2007 at 06:20 PM.
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

i didn't happen to notice but did anyone here else get bumped???? we did our first night and they made up for it... also the a/c problem they are trying to get a repair service that wont rip them off to do the service on all the a/c units.... and again we were taken care of...

Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    I agree with Doc. I have met a man that has so much money, he doesn't have his own provate driver, he has his own private airfield in his back yard. When he invites someone over, he picks them up at the closest airport. GREAT guy. Looking at him, you would never know he is as rich as he is. Tolerant, pleasant, doesn't get his feathers ruffeld much.

Then again, I know people who make under $10 an hour and will pitch one hell of a hissey fit if they walk into a hotel and their room is not ready right then and there.

Money doesn't have that much to do with it, it is more the personality of the people involved.
    Lord Vader

Will you please explain why you start by saying "I agree with Doc", but then your examples make my point perfectly, and are the opposite of Doc's point.

That's what I was saying, the more well off guy is more likely to be tolerant, and the poorer guy is more likely to be less tolerant.

Thanks Dude.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliegirl View Post
    Hey there Chris and Cheri - when were you at Hedo 2? We were there July 25 to Aug 1st. We had an amazing time, too. Everything was wonderful as you said, food, entertainment, people, everything! We are going back in February!
    Hi! we were there aug 5th -11th. chris wants to go back in jan, but not sure we can till july:we have 2 young ones that we have to find care for and not so many relatives to take them!glad you had fun though!!! and have a hummingbird for me in feb!

Lord Vader

Will you please explain why you start by saying "I agree with Doc", but then your examples make my point perfectly, and are the opposite of Doc's point.

That's what I was saying, the more well off guy is more likely to be tolerant, and the poorer guy is more likely to be less tolerant.

Thanks Dude.
    You really believe money makes people more tolerant? You assume wealthy people will be more tolerant because they can afford to lose money or in someway don't care about their money and how it's spent? Pretty shortsighted I think. But that's just my opinion.
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyandDoc View Post
    You really believe money makes people more tolerant? You assume wealthy people will be more tolerant because they can afford to lose money or in someway don't care about their money and how it's spent? Pretty shortsighted I think. But that's just my opinion.
    Doc
    For the last time, for the people who don't or can't read clearly, I never said anything about "wealthy" people.

I do believe and believe strongly that a person who can easily pay for a once or twice a year trip to Hedo will be more tolerant of problems on that trip than a person for whom their Hedo trip is a once in a lifetime experience.

In fact, "pay" could mean several things. I'm sure that folks who teach classes while on their trip pay a reduced rate or perhaps ever get free rooms. Hedo III was referred to me by a friend who is a fairly poor former prostitute, who never paid with money for any of her many Hedo trips. Because paying with pussy was an EASY way to pay for her, she was very tolerant of problems.

Also "pay" could be about time. For all we know Jwoods is a multimillionaire, employing a hundred people. If his business is small and those people really rely on his expertise then maybe he doesn't get much time for a vacation. If that time is wasted, then yes he will likely be less tolerant of Hedo problems.

Again it's not an issue of money as much as it is an issue of whether your trip comes to you easy or hard.

I never said that makes the twice a year person wealthy, and I never said that folks who are "well off" don't care about their money.

You're just reading your own personal bias into what I've typed, and you could benefit from looking up the definition of the word shortsighted, too.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Lord Vader

Thanks Dude.

Actually, I was agreeing with you, but I got the screen names backwards in my head. I am sorry.... Can you forgive me? Getting things mixed up in my old age and exctiement for Hedo.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast