Thread: Our First Trip

Cool Our First Trip

Hello there we are an interracial couple that has been married for 16 years. We are going on our first trip to Hedo II in June?? Anyone that has any suggestions or tips they would be gladly appreciated!!!! Thanks D& D!!!!!

you will see quite a few interracial couples there so don't worry about that. You will have a great time! Whateverer you are into is ok, people will leave you alone if you wish but you will find that evreyone is very friendly and it's pretty easy to make friends if you wish. evreyone goes to hedo for one reason or another so pretty much anything you want to do goes. We just got back last week and we got married there. Believe me, it is nothing like you think it will be, it's better! Already palanning onnext years trip. Have a great time.

HAVE FUN!!!

This book:
    http://www.wordcrafting.com/hedobook.html
    ...is really worth it. I got it after we came back from our first trip & have loaned it to a few friends so they can get a better idea of what Hedo is like...it's hard to explain just how damn fun it is to people who've never been there!

You will have a blast. The environment is so laid back and Hedo is really whatever you make it to be. You can very easily hang out on the prude side and never see anything "intriguing", or you can be naked for a week and engage in sexual activities in the nude hot tub. Anything can happen. Just don't limit yourself with inhibitions because nobody judges anybody else there. Everyone is so friendly!

Congratulations justmarried ! Married life is amazing!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

is anyone going to be at Hedonism june 4 5 6