Thread: Single Girl Trip Report

As promised,
    I just got back from Hedo II. Boy did I have fun. It was my first time and I was on the nude beach in hours. Trust me, I am not a "OPEN OPEN" person. Strictly dickly but, I am an exhibitionists. Hedo II had a young crowd for me. My room was great and clean all the time. I saw 1 bug the whole trip. My suggestion..ask for a 2nd floor room. That's probably why I had no bugs. I don't know your age but, I am 24 and I went BY MYSELF and met the most friendliest people in the world. If the U.S. could be like HEDO we would experience "world peace". No seriously, here I found no biases, no racism, no critic what so ever. The only disappointing part was I among 3 other girls were the ONLY girls to wear slut wear. I was told at the end it was a slow week. A slow week? I asked...if this is a slow week at the nude hot tube, I can't begin to imagine what's a fast week. All in All, it was great for me. I got a little bit of Jamaican lovin' (Yes, I used condoms) and had a great time. So stop worrying. In Jamaica we say "Every ting will be Irie"!! I ment to say EVERY TING not..EVERYTHING. (Jamaican slang ;-)
    Last edited by FoxxyBrown; 01-11-2007 at 03:44 AM.

Welcome back.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thanks for the welcome back..but personally, I am ready to go AGAIN...like NOW!! I am thinking Thankgiving week..What do you suggest. Or should I wait for the spring breakers next year?

finally, a single person.i was beginning to think i was the only one.
    im on my way to paradise july 27 to aug 1st.it will be my 3rd trip.
    i will be going alone again, but i hope to meet lots of friends.
    wish you were going back when im going ,i don't mind being alone ,but sometimes i feel like the couples don't want to accept me.oh well, their loss.
    man, can't wait.i can already taste the dirty bananas.

jeff

Glad you had a wonderful time! Isn't it just the friendliest place?
    Hey, we'll be there Thanksgiving week - and you bet your bootie I'm wearing slutwear! If you buy 14 days in any calendar year, you get three free days. So we will be there for TEN days, since we went in February of this year too.
    Let us know if you're planning to go back in Nov, my email is mortheda@yahoo.com

You should come down for Safe Sane Consensual week, we are having a fetish fashion show, I'm sure your slutwear would be a big hit!! For a good group rate see my link in my sig,

SSC week is Nov. 9th - 16th
    Safe Sane Consensual Week is BACK at Hedo2 for a taste of Kink!
    Players, not Posers
    (Nov 11th - 18th)

Hey Hey Hey

Hey to all my buddies...I miss yall. Who's been home lately? For the newbies, home is Hedo? I need a roll call. Going in Jan..who's going and who's been lately? I need an update on the ECs...I got some favorites yah mon!

Hello Foxxy

We'll be very pleased to meet you their for our stay in HII

See you
    Framer

Look forward to meeting you as well.

FoxxyB

Hey Framer, I'll be the sexy bitch with sexy bling on at PJ night. In case you didnt find me before.

Hello FoxxyB and all hedo goers

FoxxyB, I sent a couple of questions to your private messages.

D-Day is getting closer and closer.
    My GF is already preparing her pack with all the most sexy staff she has. And knowing her, she won't have enough time till our departure.
    Myself, I don't intend to bring anything !

As additional questions:
    Is the place safe enough

how old are the people coming for the same period as us
    It would be nice for all people coming for the same time to register into the calendar and indicate their age and single/couple situation

See you all
    Framer

I think I'm ready

FoxxyBrown, I sent you a message to your e-mail address you posted. I wanna get more info offline about this spot. Name is Tamara. Thanks.

I just got your message...you should have an email from me today.