Thread: anyone 8/5-8/11?

anyone 8/5-8/11?

hi-we're first timers and not part of a group. 3 days to go!! can't find 1/2 the stuff i wanted to take-and what do the guys wear on pj night???? also-open to any advice and a little extra encouragement for bearing my size 14/16!!!

Hey

I will be there the 5th thru the 12th.. For my1st time. If I was a 14-16.. I probably would bare all.. but I am far from that so I won't show all that to the rest of the world. I guess your hubby could wear.. cute boxers to the pj party. I am wearing a cute little ensemble my male friend (who is not my man) says I look great in...well.. I will be by myself for the 1st 4 days then my friends will be there the last 4 days for my birthday on the 11th. You may wanna go to the Hedo 3 thread...for the people that are there the 4th thru the 11th... we have a secret code and everything to recognize each other ... hope to see you all there...

NewBees!

Hey all we are 1st timers, looking for adventure. married 10 yrs need wild times. have we found the right place? also what to bring to wear for the various theme night activities?
    :

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    Gttmy ...don't be shy honey just cum on out and take it all off ,hopefully once all us first timers get comfortable being naked in public will be second nature

Chrisandcheri...I am a thick sister also...about the same size and trust me I am bearing it all...its all about enjoying yourself, metting great people and having fun...as you can find on this site that there are many threads about people size, shape, stretch marks, beauty marks, surgery scars and anyother scars, marks etc....and almost everyone of them you will hear the same advice. I will be the thyck, curvy, sexy sista who is having fun running around naked....

Gttnmtgrvbck....Im still believing that before this trip is over you will be on the nude side enjoying giving and getting body shots.....

We'll be there from the 8th until the 15th. You'll be able to find us easily, don't worry.

Size 14/16.... I can wish. Joanne runs 1x to 3x depending on the cut and all.

First things first... size does not really matter. After the shallow layer of skin, what is left is the person you are with. That is much more important than any tan or anything else. What is sexy about someone... their mind.

Have available some of the slinkiest things you can ever imagine. You will find yourself comfortable quickly and will most likely enjoy the feeling you have in those conditions. It is easier to take anything home that you do not use than find something. Our first trip was 5 suitcases. This one is 3 because we want an extra for any extras we might win or buy.

I purchased an entire new slutwear line for Joanne and let her pick some. I chose some others. Daytime dress for eating away from the nude side is what you would see at any hot weather resort. On the nude side... skin is in.

Dinnerwear is provocative. Some theme it, some slutwear it, and others just get dressed. Some change into the slutwear after dinner. Some do dancing, some bear it all there while others go to the hot tub and do the same.

Anyone will tell you that the look of anyplace is about the same. It's like looking in a Walmart. Every mix of people. Just at hedo, more jewelery and less clothing.

Remember one last thing. Thin may be in , but there is more heat where there is meat! Eye candy might be nice to eat, but can leave you pretty hungry. God... sounds like Chinese food.

Peter

Talking

okay mon! you guys are all great-i'm READY!!!!! as far as slut clothes-i'm not havin' much-live on a small town in virginia-they call it the bible belt-don't know much about that but it is definitely the prude belt.finally called like the only strip club, and you guessed it-they order online. no time for that now-WE LEAVE IN 2DAYS!!! woo-hoo! i don't even care-and if i take everyones advice i can wear whatever and it'll be my attitude that makes it what it is!! so nude beach here i cum! hee hee am i catching on? now-to get chris-my husband of 20 years- to relax and go nude too!he seemed suprised yesterday when i said-hmmm-i wonder what i should do with the hair down there? he said-"your gonna bare that?!?" and i said yep-i'm not missing out on the fun side!!! see ya all soon and thanks sooo much!!

oh yeah-still wondering-what do you guys wear on pj night? not alot of creative things out there-is there??

Very little. Cum see me for something for Hubby to wear under his outfit.

Peter