Thread: All we need

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar

All we need

Well guys we recieved our Superclubs package in the mail yesterday complete with airline tickets and "Hedonism III" labels for out luggage .We recieved our passports a few weeks ago ,so now all we need is August 7th to get here. I am almost embarrassed to say this but believe it or not this will be the first "real" vacation for my wife and I in 13 yrs, and that was before we were married,never really had a true honeymoon.All we need now is August 7th. As much as I hate flying(believe me if I could drive to Hedo I would)I cannot wait to get OFF that airplane in Jamaica.We have 1 month and 1 day before the day we have been waiting 13 yrs for,the anticipation is exhilerating ,euphoric,and intoxicating all at once .The only thing I can compare it to is the anticipation of making love to someone for the first time.We are soooooo ready for this ......watch out Hedo here we cum ....all we need is August 7th

You will LOVE it! Enjoy!!
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

We know exactly how you feel. Last year was our first trip to Hedo 3 and our first vacation alone together in over 20 years! We never had a real honeymoon either so this was very exciting. Now we only have 1 month to go and we'll be on our way to Hedo 3 again and can hardly wait! I don't like flying either, but Hedo 3 is worth it. You'll have a great time!
    Life's hard....go to Hedo!

I know exactly how everyone feels...Altough my husband and I have been on some vacations together..however, not like this...and much like you guys we didnt have a honeymoon either...So needless to say we are extremely excited also...We will be there the same time you guys..Arriving on the 5th...This is going to be 7 days of pure pleasure....and I cant wait to meet all you guys!!!

Can't Wait

I hope I get to meet you guys... I will be there the same time....I never had a honeymoon either... oh wait...never had a husband.... never had a wedding... dang.... oh well.... this is my dream vacation and 35th birthday gift.... I hope you enjoy every minute of yours.

we will be pool front on the nude side ...be sure to say hi

We will be pool front quad side...and I will say HI...

All we need is one week ...get ready Hedo here we cum