Thread: Travel Group Question?

Travel Group Question?

I hope this does not turn out to be a stupid question!! We found this website(and others) after we had made our travel plans, we also did not know anything about any travel groups (we are REALLY hedo virgins....lol) before we made our plans.

Our question(s) is; are we going to feel like we are alone when we are there with the people in these groups doing their own thing?? or will it be just one big "happy family"???? and no one know we are not with a group? (I guess everyone knows now....lol). We are very excited, but was getting a little nervous about this.

We are there 8/7 - 8/12 ................thanks

J & D

Can't answer from personal experience. From what i've read as long as you're friendly, talk to as many people as possible, and have a good attitude you'll be fine. I think the key is don't stress over it.

Blog Entries
    You will be overlapping with us (Cocktails International). Other than missing a few activities (meet and greet, gift exchange, etc) you will not miss out on any fun or festivities. We join the group for the opportunity to meet new people and extend our hedo trip with group chats before the trip. We are always happy to make more hedo friends - just smile and say "Hi". See you on the 7th!

We didnt have any problems in April chatting or making friends. Group of naked people chatting, just go by, say hi, and take it from there.
    P + j....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Lovetobenude.....I am not in a group either. We can form our OWN group! LOL!! I think it will be fun either way. We'll see you on the 7th!

Thanks everyone, this makes us feel better!!!! We don't have any problems with being friendly, smiling and saying hi. For that matter, could anyone have a problem smiling at a resort full of "nekkid" people........LOL See everyone there, hope we get to say HI to everyone!!!!!!!

J & D