Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    OK... Let's all get back to the topic at hand....

ASS SEX!!!

This is actually one of my favorite topics. Let's hear about some experiences... Good and bad... Let's go team... Let's go team...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by jwell100 View Post
    The only acceptable use for pooka beads is if they are put up the ass.
    Okay I was staying out of the pooka beads debate but if we are considering using them for anal beads I'm going to get on the no freaking way list. They look just a tad bit sharp for that.

I like the way you guys tied the threads together though.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    Alright..............answering the questions: Done it..........and almost always enjoy it. I don't always want it, but there are times that the turn on level is pretty high and it's what I REALLY want! Gary is on the blessed side and so a decent amount of lube has to be used along with what I fondly refer to as the "garage door opener" (my little pocket rocket). In my early twenties I had tried it a time or two and about jumped thru the wall to get away from the dick so I stayed pretty leary of it again until my late 30's. I bought a "how to" book while on a trip to Florida and came home, showed it to Gary and the book worked like a charm. Relaxing does help alot..........but so does being extremly turned on. I will also admit to not lasting very long before I cum once he has started sliding in and he usually doesn't get more than half way in before I start ta shiver in me timbers. Once I've cum, he has to pull out pretty quickly or it slides over into pain for me. I also like having my ass licked and fingered, sometimes enjoy the vibe as well. We've turned the tables, to a small degree, on Gary. He also digs the tongue and likes it when I rub the taint and the rim. I get pretty turned on doing this to him, usually while riding his face, and will get sent over the edge quite quickly. I'm starting to sense a theme here..........mess with an ass (his or mine) and I don't last long, hmmmmmmm...........good or bad???

Nice topic!
    Lora
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

ok, my turn to chime in. You guys can rack up a lot of pages in a short amount of time. And JA - NO FUCKING POOKA BEADS!!!

I agree that you need to be very turned on and relaxed. It helps to start playing during oral and then you can lead up to more. I do have to be in the mood for it though. Sometimes it's just not what I want. Just a few thoughts.

Kristy
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    You think that was heckling???

You should see the shit I'm getting over on the Nov thread about my pooka beads...
    I have seen it, and what did you expect?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwolf View Post
    I have seen it, and what did you expect?
    I expected compassion, understanding, moral support and a well rounded enthusiasm for my ideas as a fellow group member...

Yeah... I see your point now... it almost sounds like I'm talking about an entirely different group of people... (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I expected compassion, understanding, moral support and a well rounded enthusiasm for my ideas as a fellow group member...

Yeah... I see your point now... it almost sounds like I'm talking about an entirely different group of people... (lol)...
    Dude you were trying to convince people about pooka beads. I mean that's going to be a hard sell i a lot of crowds.

For an on topic part of the message it seems that anal sex is easier to get people into than pooka beads. Either people really hate pooka beads or they like anal sex. Personally I kind of like that in a group. But then again I like the idea of anal sex better than pooka beads.

[QUOTE=JAnewbies;18585]I expected compassion, understanding, moral support and a well rounded enthusiasm for my ideas as a fellow group member...

Wait just one minute...you expected THAT from THIS group?? are you nuts???
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

You shouldn't start drinking so early in the day!!!!

Blog Entries
    I should probably START drinking before I log on here (lol)...

Blog Entries
    OK... Back to "up the ass"

What position does everyone find easiest, most pleasurable, and most comfortable? Guys and girls both...

I prefer doing it doggie style...my azz is relaxed more so the penetration is easier.....

Blog Entries
    Speaking of anal, had some last night . First completely simultaneous climax during anal that I can recall for us. Nuff said....

May I recommend System Jo anal lube. The H20 anal lube they make is not as greasy and just as slippery. After many lubes tested, we strongly recommend it... I am off to enjoy my lovely Monday. Some things just start a week off better than others (lol)...

bastard!!
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast