Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes it up the ass?

Quote Originally Posted by thycknjuicee View Post
    Bmyvalentine...he must be real small to have his dick AND vibrator in there...
    I've had a couple of guys that are pretty small. If you use the small vibrator they will both usually fit. Sometimes you just need to put just a little bit in there to get the effect you want.
    Here for the Party!

This is just way too funny.

Today I went to thge adult shop to get a remote controlled wireless vibrating egg for the trip. Think it will be alot of fun to be able to add to the enjoyment of the sexually charged atmosphere of hedo.

As I little giggle, I called my wife and asked her if she wanted me to get a wireless remote controlled butt plug instead..

can anyone say lead balloon.

Guess I should stop interupting her meetings!

Peter

Had to reply on this one. I believe you should try everything at least once. And when you like it keep it up. A wild sex life keeps the spice in a relationship. So have I tried it? YES Did I like it? YES Are we keeping it up? OH YES!!! With and without vibs.

god I hope you are going with our group in Nov with that attitude
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Sorry we're going in Feb. Maybe you'll be making a return visit then?

The Midwest Bible Belt of Western Michigan
    We are learning so much from all of you. After reading this thread we seem like Ward and June Cleaver!

If your ready it's time to get with the times. Never to late!

WOW. Love this thread! On the chance of being labeled the ultimate slut, I LOVE being stuffed in both- two cocks, two holes...........ahhhhhhh!!! Definitely takes some real work but damn it's worth it! (and shall I even admit that 3x3 is even better? After all, God must have given us three holes for a reason!) lol Yep- guess I'm a slut. So be it!

Guess that makes two of us.

Damn--- all sluts have been ordered to report to Hedo 2 in November and my slut and i will have roll call at Delroy's at 4:00pm on the 10th. See you all there!!!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Well I have to admit this is a much more interesting sex thread than feederism. As a man who's always considered a woman's ass as her most attractive ummm asset it naturally follows that anal sex would be a fantasy. It's just so hard finding a girl that can do it let alone likes it. I have to admit I'm impressed by the women that have posted in this thread, Especially Solstyce!

We have had anal sex, but not very often. It's got to be a special time when she can relax enough to take me that way. Being thicker than average goes against me when it comes to anal sex.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Blog Entries
    No sympathy from here Rebel (lol)... That damn thick penis... I bet she HATES that (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Constantly complaining is she?? yeah that must be rough
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

RebelWolf- noticed that your last post was your 666th
    I didn't like anal for the first couple years we were married- then poof! Now I love it. It's definitely easier to do double penetration while under the influence of Ecstacy (which I will be bringing along in Nov to HedoIII!) JAnewbies has the right idea in that once you start anal, you'll get the best results by continued attempts- oh and find the right lube- that's a big one.

Blog Entries
    I am all about continued attempts. I can't help but think even the tightest of things, won't loosen up after a while. I have read that not too much loosening should be expected, but I think her nervous anticipation, which makes her tighten up, almost in defense, will lessen and make everything less tense as well. Less tense = more relaxed. More relaxed = easier entry...

That's what our end goal is. As I said before, it's the actual act itself that is such a rush. It's hard to say if the ass feels better, or the pussy. I like to watch what I am doing a lot of the time and I think seeing myself going in and out of her ass is a huge mental stimulation.

She says it helps her to play with her pussy while we are doing anal. That's also a great visual.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast