Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes it up the ass?

Who likes it up the ass?

Guys and Girls alike are free to chime in on this. I heard some *&^ re. another thread I posted, so back to H3.

Do you like it? Why?

Do you not like it? Why?

Jim - you are first you little tart.

I love these sex questions. Allow me to put my 2 cents in.
    The answer is sometimes. I have to be REALLY turned on. Even with lube it's uncomfortable. I have to be with someone I totally trust too. Most guys I have been with can take it or leave it.
    Here for the Party!

Quote Originally Posted by Bmyvalentine View Post
    I love these sex questions. Allow me to put my 2 cents in.
    The answer is sometimes. I have to be REALLY turned on. Even with lube it's uncomfortable. I have to be with someone I totally trust too. Most guys I have been with can take it or leave it.
    My guess is this this a female poster?

So does it actually feel good, or is it just the excitement of something different?

Blog Entries
    I love doing Anal to "A"...

It's difficult for her, because she is very tight and it takes a lot of patience and lube to work up to a fast pace. We also don't do it that often. Maybe once or, twice every other month, maybe more, but it seems like that far apart.

For me, it's the act, more than anything else. I am also an assman, so that has a lot to do with it. I find the cumming to be very intense and almost breathtaking.

I guess my vote would be that I like it. She does too, but not really from a physical pleasure aspect. More from a she does it happily, because it makes me happy.

She's just not built for it on a regular basis. I will say that I am very gentle and careful NOT to rush and not to hurt her at all. I would never take advantage of her generosity and make her wish she had just said no...

Can we talk like this on here???

Jwell has become quite the instigator...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 07-26-2007 at 02:29 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Yes, I am a female. When I'm really turned on and the juices are flowing my ass gets really relaxed. The whole area down there is excited. If the guy isn't too big it feels great. If he is big then I'll let him stay in the pussy area and I use a small vibrator on my ass. They usually love that because they feel the vibrations too. They don't usually last long after that.
    Here for the Party!

[Can we talk like this on here???

Gosh I hope so!!
    Here for the Party!

Blog Entries
    Bmy: Pussy area, vibrator on my ass

Hell... I might not last long after that post (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Hell... I might not last long after that post (lol)...
    Ya know I love ya "J". But if you haven't tried the vibrator in her ass while you are in her pussy you are missing something. You need to try it.
    Here for the Party!

No guys have yet mentioned the prostate massage. This is not something to be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by jwell100 View Post
    No guys have yet mentioned the prostate massage. This is not something to be missed.
    And here is the question.....How many guys (a) have tried it, and (b) are willing to admit to it?
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

http://www.darksidev2.com/hedo...Days of the DAMNED !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    And here is the question.....How many guys (a) have tried it, and (b) are willing to admit to it?
    As I said, this is something not to be missed. Coupled with her hand or mouth and you might as well die and go to heaven.

O.K., quick guys do your google search. LOL

As I said, this is something not to be missed. Coupled with her hand or mouth and you might as well die and go to heaven.

O.K., quick guys do your google search. LOL
    I've massaged the perininum sp? area between the balls and anus and a lot of guys love that too. Gosh do I sound like a slut? LOL
    Here for the Party!

I've massaged the perininum sp? area between the balls and anus and a lot of guys love that too. Gosh do I sound like a slut? LOL
    Not in the slightest bit. This is about sexual education and experiences. Between consenting adults, all is fair game. This is something that is different and (under the right circumstances) very pleasurable for guys.

Dr. Ruth is in the house.

Blog Entries
    Ya know I love ya "J". But if you haven't tried the vibrator in her ass while you are in her pussy you are missing something. You need to try it.
    We have done the vibrator in her pussy while I was in her ass, but not the other way around.

It has been added to my list.

Oh wait... We have had my finger and a vibrator occupying both and we have done THAT in both ways, just not with my big finger (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 07-26-2007 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Done it... liked it...

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast