Thread: Protection through the airport

Protection through the airport

I have been reading ALOT of the threads, and came across one question that I found interesting.

What experiences have people had carrying their toys through the airport? When me & my wife come down in Aug, we will OH SO be packing, and obviously these bags will be checked in at the airport and not carried on.

What should someone expect? Any horror stories? Any comical stories?

I know I'm not the only one to think about this.
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

http://www.darksidev2.com/hedo...Days of the DAMNED !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    I have been reading ALOT of the threads, and came across one question that I found interesting.

What experiences have people had carrying their toys through the airport? When me & my wife come down in Aug, we will OH SO be packing, and obviously these bags will be checked in at the airport and not carried on.

What should someone expect? Any horror stories? Any comical stories?

I know I'm not the only one to think about this.
    We've been through several of the routine customs searches, they typically do not mess around with the toys much. Just take the batteries out so the toys don't start up on thier own and get your luggage blown up on the runway. An unknown buzzing from inside the bag would not be funny to the TSA. Everyone always worries about what they will say. By now they have seen more than most of us could imagine. And I swear if they ever do start pulling them out I'm going to give them reviews "that's her favorite there, just a minute and she's climbing the wall" or "That one is okay but really not worth the money they get for it".
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

That is good to know! I have a horror story from a cruise ship.....my husband and I didn't have a honeymoon....so 2 years after we got married we went on a cruise....I bought toys and handcuffs. So we get on the boat, everything is great...then I hear my name over tha loud speaker paging me to the baggage area..I get there and the handcuffs set off the alarm....apparently you cant do that sort of thing on a cruise ship! It was SO funny!!! But now I am always a little leary of bringing my toys with me. Handcuffs are easily replaced....if someone took my Jean Filippe.....I would be pissed! :-)

Last year she took a chainmail dress in carry-on, didn't want to loose it in luggage. X-ray showed a toy, 48 AA batteries (lol...on sale at walmart) and a "bag" of metal rings. The dress compacted into a ziplock bag. Customs aked what the rings were. They were quite curious thinking she had to sew them together. Prompty put it back when Sabina offered to try it on and model it right there in the security line.

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    Last year she took a chainmail dress in carry-on, didn't want to loose it in luggage. X-ray showed a toy, 48 AA batteries (lol...on sale at walmart) and a "bag" of metal rings. The dress compacted into a ziplock bag. Customs aked what the rings were. They were quite curious thinking she had to sew them together. Prompty put it back when Sabina offered to try it on and model it right there in the security line.
    Too funny! We just got back from Hedo July 8th and took toys and costumes and we didn't have any problems going --however, our bags were searched coming back into the States! I bet they had a laugh at the "items" in our bag! I would just take the most important things that aren't "liquid" on my carry on so they don't get lost! Have fun!!!!!!! I can't wait until Dec!
    Hedo III 6/30/07 - 7/8/07 1st time
    If you dream it, do it...
    I am having extreme DIF! DIF! DIF!!! When do I return to paradise and being naked?????

oh and don't look like weapons!!!!! Man o man are they getting crazy in the airport lines!
    Hedo III 6/30/07 - 7/8/07 1st time
    If you dream it, do it...
    I am having extreme DIF! DIF! DIF!!! When do I return to paradise and being naked?????

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    Oooooooh. Her chain mail top. Didn't think about that. But then again, the metal detectors would have a FIELD DAY with that. We will have to toss that idea around a little.
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

This did not happen on one of our trips to Hedo, but rather a spring break trip to Mexico.

The night before we left on spring break a buddy and I (Mr. Toohorny) went to a local night club for a couple drinks. A bachlorette party came to the bar with a life size male blow up doll with a 12" vibrator as a penis. After they danced with the doll for a couple of hours they sat it on the bar next to us....this was not a smart move by them. My buddy and I looked at each other, smiled, slammed our beers and each grabbed an arm and headed for the door. Looking back, we probably should not have stole the doll, but we were young and dumb. We threw the doll in our cars trunk and headed to another bar for another beer.

The next day we met the other 4 guys going to Acapulco with us. Everybody threw their luggage in a plie and we went to a local bar for happy hour before our flight. After an hour or so we headed back to my house to get our luggage and wait for our ride to the airport. My buddy and myself arrived first and took the fully inflated doll and stuffed in another guys suitcase. We made it to the airport and caught our flight to Acapulco. Upon landing we collected our luggage and headed to customs. The Mexicans had a system to randomly pick people to be searched. You pushed a button and either a green light or a red light came on. If you got a green light...welcome to Mexico, but if you got a red light....you had to go to another line for your bags to be searched. As fate would have it, we all made it thru customs without having to be searched....with the exception of one. Our friend with the male blowup doll, with a 12 inch vibrating penis, was selected to be searched.

We started laughing, and started to tell others spring breakers that they should watch this. Our buddy was laughing about being selected, but started to wonder why the growing group of people were watching him get searched.

He went up to the customs area, placed his suitcase on the table. The customs agent then started to ask him some questions.

Agent: Did you pack your bags yourself
    Buddy: Yes
    Agent: Are you have any prohibited substaces in your bags
    Buddy: No
    Agent: Do you have any items for sale
    Buddy: No
    Agent: Have your bags been with you the whole time
    Buddy: Yes
    Agent: Are you aware of everything in your bags
    Buddy: Yes, I packed the bags myself and everything in them is mine (we loved this comment)

The agent then started to unzip the suitcase and all of a sudden a inflated arm pops out. The agent looked at our buddy and our buddy looked back at the agent with a confused look. The agent then completely unziped the suitcase and when he opened it the fully inflated doll sat laying ontop of all the clothes, its 12 incher was pointing staight up at the ceiling. Our buddy started screaming "Its not mine, Its not mine" The agent then looked at our buddy with a disgusted look on his face and waved him thru. Our freind again told the agent that it was not his and he wanted his bag to be searched. The agent shook his head no and told him to leave. Our buddy then moved the doll from the top of his bag and started to zip his suitcase. The agent stopped him and told him to put his "friend" back in his bag too. He then told the agent that it was not his, but the agent told him he did not belive him and to pack up his doll. Keep in mind when we stuffed the doll in the bag it took two of us to get it all the way in. After struggling for a minute or two he got his bag shut enough to leave the area....but the dolls legs were still hanging out. We were laughing so hard it hurt. About 50 spring breakers watched this and many relayed this story to others. We started laughing again when some girls we met at a club started telling us a story about some sick guy who brought a male blow up doll on vacation with him.

I am still good friends with the guy who we set up, however on occasion he still insists that I buy him a drink or two to make up for putting that doll in his bag.

OMG, my sides hurt from that!!!!! I can't stop laughing!

THAT is the number one reason no one will travel with me....lol I do sick stuff like that also.

Buddy: Yes, I packed the bags myself and everything in them is mine
    had to be the BEST line EVER!!!