Thread: Go Classy Tours

Go Classy Tours

Ok guys! I need some input. Has anyone on here booked their trip through Go Classy Tours? I've never booked through and online travel agent but the price they quoted me was $260.00 cheaper than my local agent. I just want to know if they are good and if anyone has had any problems. This is a lot of money to be throwing away if they suck. Thanks in advance!

Used them last year...good service..No problems with travel. We used them to book room only....found our own airfare

I'm looking to book them for the whole kit and kaboodle. I haven't found any cheaper airfare than what they quoted. Thanks for responding.

I have heard they are really good. I used Travel Impressions and they were about 300 cheaper than our local, so I hope they are good. So far there CS has been wonderful.

No problems with Go Classy. Don't worry about using them.

Friends of ours have used Go Classy for years and swear by them, you will be fine with them.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

I used Go Classy Tours for my first Hedo trip in 1994. Although they were very good, I have been a travel agent for the past 12 years and take care of my own now. (our agency is listed on this web site) I don't think you will go wrong using them.