Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Aug 4-11 thread

sungoddess- there will be drinks aplenty, so i'm pretty sure your wild side will come out sooner rather than later
    Last edited by star_girl; 07-18-2007 at 07:37 PM.
    ***star girl- the one, the only, the original- accept no substitutes! ***

I hope Dunn's river isn't the 6th cuz we would like to go. Either way, we are going to have a freaking blast. We finally finished our list and figured out we have lots more to buy. Not a bad thing right? Only 15 more days now.

Quote Originally Posted by thycknjuicee View Post
    Hey everyone I just found out that the resort is sold out for the week of Aug 4th-12th......YIIIIIPPPPPEEEE!!!! So many people to meet and have some nakid fun with.....You know the theory "The More The Merrier"!!!!!!
    i know!! it's funny though, i have so many friends from other trips coming, that i feel like i already know half the people that are going to be at the resort...hahahaha

Well Star add me to your list of friends....I feel like I already know ya......

thyck- add you? you're already on it!
    15 days to go!

I feel like I already know you guys too!!! We are going to have such a good time!!! My countdown is at 12 days, 15 hours, and 21 minutes.....that is Wednesday the 1st at 5pm....I know I wont be at hedo, but as far as I am concerned, my vacation starts when I leave work!!!!

I started packing last night....I was hoping some of the H3 Veterans (Star)could help me out. I don't want to over pack, but I dont want to forget anything. Other than the obvious, flip flops, sunblock, hats, and slutwear.....what else do I need to make sure and bring?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by sungodess01 View Post
    I started packing last night....I was hoping some of the H3 Veterans (Star)could help me out. I don't want to over pack, but I dont want to forget anything. Other than the obvious, flip flops, sunblock, hats, and slutwear.....what else do I need to make sure and bring?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    i always recommend at least 3 different pairs of shoes that fit differently- if one pair starts to rub you the wrong way (literally!), you're going to want to be able to change. band-aids are a must, too- after a few nights of dancing on the bar and wandering around wasted, your feet may resent you a bit!

fashion tape, or any other kind of double-stick tape- it's a wonder for fixing outfits, raising (or creating) hemlines, etc...

a tinted body lotion or bronzer can help tone down redness if you overdo it in the sun.

also, i always travel with a mini-pharmacy kit with medications for the ailments that afflict me most.

that's all i can really think of right now, but i'll drop you a pm if i come up with anything else later on.

Thanks! great ideas....I appreciate it!

oh yeah- and DON'T...under any circumstances... leave your camara at home! you're going to need it!

I have the camera AND an extra memory card. Oh...and I have the water cameras too. :-)

ok we are just trying too see what time does everyone get in and on which day.... like too see who we might be on the bus with???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sungodess01 View Post
    I have the camera AND an extra memory card. Oh...and I have the water cameras too. :-)
    I always bring my photo iPod and the little iPod Photo connector with me to to pull the pics off the camera since Hedo is the one place my laptop does not come with me. Cheaper than a bunch of memory cards since I fill them up fast. I filled them up a lot last year at the trapeze taking video so it is nice to never worry about running out of space. (not that we have the opportunity for that again this year )

Disclaimer: all those pics are of friends and while they may not all be prude pics - we are always very careful about who is in the pictures and where they are taken. I never take my camera over to the nude side. 1.) I don't want it lost or damaged. 2.) I am way to busy over there to bother taking pics

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subband144 View Post
    ok we are just trying too see what time does everyone get in and on which day.... like too see who we might be on the bus with???
    Hey guys - I think we talked about it in chat the other day - but just to let everyone here know ...

There is a group of us (5-6 couples) getting in b/w 1-1:30 pm Aug 4th. That is going to be a FUN bus ride. Party starts at MBJ!

I will arrive on the 5th..My plane land at about 11:30am....I think subband and gttmygrvbck may be on the bus with me....Me and the lady from subband already have our code to recognize each other...LOL!!! My partying starts on when I wake uo that morning on my way to the airport!!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast