Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Aug 4-11 thread

Hot....that's awesome! I love recruiting....but it wears me out and I need a break!!! Wouldn't that be funny if we worked for the same company..... I have always said that staffing is a small world!

Thyck...you know we'll save some body shots for you.... :-)

Rembrandtx....I have the same issue....I am probably the most self conscience person you will ever meet....I am not "white as a dead fish" (I fake bake) but I am not barbie! If I get nothing else out of this week....I hope I can learn to love who I am and the body I have and be comfortable with myself. Maybe I can hang by your wife and nobody will notice me???

I'm not sure if you can die from DIF.....but is can sure make you miserable!!!!

I have issues

1. I applied for my passport in March, dang it where is it? I know I don't really need it for travel to the Carribean... but dang it I paid for it and I want it. I called today and they said they were still processing.... what in the heck are they processing.

2. Body Shots.... hmmmm... I think I would get all yall drunk at one time... I kinda have a lotta body. I am a plus sized woman.

3. Why are they trying to work the HELLLLL out of me before I go? I am trying really hard not to curse anyone out before I go.

4. One last shopping trip to go... to prepare for the trip. This weekend.

5. I read about the spa treatments.... gotta try some of those.

6. Lastly, Hedo 4 friends.... I can't wait to meet all of you.... I won't be on the nude side, but maybe I will catch you in the bar, disco, or restuarant. I am not quite up to sharing my nudness with the world yet....so I will be on the prude side or "quad" pool in fetching bathing attire.

7. Okay so that one wasn't the last one. I still need to make my toga. I am making before I leave so it is plus size appropriate. Cute, sexy, but covering the not so cute parts.

8. Y'all I think I am getting a little nervous about being there by myself for the first 4 days. Why do people sometimes seem afraid to talk to plus sized people? I guess those aren't the folks I really want to be around anyway...hmmm?

9. Why do I have to be at the airport 4:30 a.m.? Lawd.

10. Can you tell I need a vacation? I always like to end on an even number....Have you tried the Conch?

from what I have heard the hedo crowd is accepting.....I sure hope so. :-) You are going to be by yourself for 4 days??? Come hang out with us....the more the merrier....right?
    4:30am?? Sucks to be you!

I still have not thought of a creative toga idea....I'll come up with something. (hopefully)

August 4-9 !!!

Hi all! We'll be there the 4-9, and are counting the days! We will be looking forward to meeting everyone- did I mention we were counting the days? We will be with the WW group, so if anyone wants to meet up before the events and have a drink let me know! Also on another thread I wanted to get a group together for the Dunns River Falls hike, anybody in? Please send a private message or I'll check back here in a couple of days.

Hey everyone I post a few weeks ago and haven't been back since. Just read the entire thread to catch up. My girl and myself will be there from Aug 3-6. Say this may be a bit rude but here goes. I would like to know the age range of the crowd. I will be 38 Aug 4 (happy b day to me!!) and my girl is 27. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Btw you can have a look at our pictures. Just look up my profile and hit the link to our my space account.

Upallnight....I dont think that is rude. I am 27 and so is my hubby. I sent you a friend request.....

UpAllNight I am 31 and my hubby 32....

Gttnmygrvbck you should know that you will not be by yourself...we have already establish that we are going to start our partying at the airport. And I am a thyck, curvy, delicious (LOL) woman...and I think I am very sexy...I have no hang ups with talking to someone bigger than me or smaller than me....So come on so you can get me drunk off those body shots...I will be waiting!!!!!

Kim & John- welcome! my hubby and i will also be with the wwv group. feel free to pm me and/ or come over and say hey once we get to hedo!

upallnight- i'm 27 and hubby is 32.

9 days to go!!!!
    ***star girl- the one, the only, the original- accept no substitutes! ***

Tks, Sungodess and your friend request has been approved. Tks also to you and Thycknjuice and Star girl. We were just trying to get a feel for the age group that will be attending. On a diferent note I looked on the H3 site for the theme parties but I have heard that the Schedual may have changed. Anyone know for sure? Would hate to be in fetish wear when it's toga night!! LOL!!

Upallnight to my understanding and from what I received from WW group, the themes that they currently have up on superclub site is the themes to follow by. I am traveling with WW group and they just emailed me the updated themes yesterday. Its the same that is on the website.

Thanks Thyck.....if you hear of any changes let me know! :-)

I guess we better get on this thread. I've been a bit slow lately. We'll be at Hedo August 6-13. Second trip and can hardly wait.

Hey Upallnight....my birthday is August 4th too! I'm a little older. I'll be turning 46.

Not looking forward to the flight, but we're ready to be there.

Michelle & Curt
    Life's hard....go to Hedo!

Welcome 2hedofans...Cant wait to meet you guys...

Happy Birthday to Gttnmygrvbck...2hedofans...and Upallnight (Did I miss anyone)

Also lets not forget the ones that are getting married or renewing vows....

We should set a time to meet up so we can all have a drink to celebrate the birthdays, weddings and renewals.....

I am not looking forward to the flight either! I HATE flying!!! I plan on going to the bar before the plane takes off!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast