Thread: Strange First Timer Pubic Hair Question

Strange First Timer Pubic Hair Question

Hey guys. I'm a 25 year male old who's very curious into hedo and planning on coming down by myself. Looking to have a fun and relaxed time meeting new people.

My curious - and strange - question is that i am overall pretty hairless except in my pubic area. I am in excellent shape and and am confident in the way i look but strangely enough even though i am pretty hairless in most places I love the feeling of having hair down there. Makes me feel animalistic - especially in an area so freeing and natural like at Hedo.

...Except that from what I've read 95% of people are shaved or trimmed. Which is fine, but I wonder if my hairy area would get weird looks or be a major reason people would not interact with me.

Can't speak for others but my wife will only go for shaved or very closely trimmed.

Your 95 percent is probably low. Almost all the girls are shaved and most men are. If you do not shave people will still interact with you, but your adult time might be limited, but it is hedo and you will be different so maybe you may get more adult time.
    Go however you are comfortable with

I'm a woman and I don't remove all public hair either. I leave a (neat) triangle because personally I like that better than hairless on me. I get looks for this but nobody says anything (except the few that actually like it and tell me), and I couldn't care less if someone wouldn't play with me because of it, their f*cking loss.
    But... I'm a woman, and for women at Hedo it's usually easier to get a playmate.

Sure there are people that love a big bush on a man, or at least some hair. But if those people will be there during your stay can't be guaranteed.

If I were you I would groom a bit so at least your pubes look like you've taken care of them and won't force a flossing contest during play. And also bring a trimmer or shaver with you, so that if you at some moment during the week think your chances at play are limited beyond what you're comfortable with or were hoping for, that you can still shave it off straight away to enlarge your chances at play.
    Because hair will grow back, opportunities in one week will probably not present themselves again. Prioritise for yourself ;-)

Hedo II March 2023, I think March is our favorite month One Love!
    Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD
    Hedo II March 2018, can't wait to go back!
    Hedo II March 2017, first time and addicted since

You know why pubic hair is curly?

scroll down

So it doesn't poke you in the eyes! That being said, we only saw on guy that had blond pubic hair. Everyone else was shaved, waxed, or lasered. My wife got lasered for our return hedoween trip at the end of this month.

@Sabine makes a good point. Just a bit of grooming could make a big difference for you. Personally, I prefer to shave, because I feel neater. But just be you.