Over on the DesireMexico site, there is a pretty well organized Roll Call for each month of the year at Desire Pearl and Desire Riviera Maya. Over there, it’s pretty common practice to fire up a group chat in Kik prior to departure so that you can get to know everyone virtually before you meet them in real life at the resort. That kind of gives you a head start on socializing because you show up already kind of knowing some people and recognizing friendly faces around the pool on day 1. We really enjoy that process. Over here, it seems that the Roll Call threads for Hedonism appear to be slightly less organized. We haven’t been to Hedo in 10 years, so Kik, Discord, and other chat apps didn’t even exist back then. Do you guys make any attempts to connect in the virtual world before your trips to Hedonism? I just downloaded Discord this weekend to see what the buzz was about, but there’s really only 2 legit looking lifestyle related chat servers that I could find so far. I’m sure there are private ones somewhere, but you just need the right invitation. It would make sense to set up a Kik group chat or Discord server for the month of your trip, but I don’t know if anybody does that around here. What say you?