My wife and I have been to Hedo for the last two YSW in March of 19’ & 22’. Prior to that we went to Desire RM in 16’. I like all aspects of Hedo, planning the trip and outfits, meeting new people, pool party, playtime, relaxation, scuba diving and can’t help but feel lucky to have been to a place where most people doesn’t know exists and are missing out! I often search the internet for Hedo trip reports and have listened to about every podcast taking about the place, to help curve my excitement until I go again. I could go to Hedo every year. I feel it has everything in a vacation I could ask for, the vanilla resorts we have been to seem boring in comparison. My wife wants to try another resort to experience a new place even though she kept saying “I can’t believe we are going to Hedo!! Party!” The new resort would most likely be vanilla since Hedo and Desire seem to be about the only lifestyle friendly/ nude resorts and I would feel like I’m wasting a vacation. Is there another place? - I can’t believe there is! Has anyone ran into this before where one spouse doesn’t want to go back? Any advice or savy “influence” I can use to persuade her to return would be helpful!