Thread: April 2023 Bliss Summit

April 2023 Bliss Summit

Just booked one of the last few rooms on Celebrity Summit, anybody else on this one? If you know of a facebook/kik group for this cruise, let me know! Seems cruisers are pretty quiet on this forum.
    Longest legs at
    Desire RM July 2018
    Hedo June 2019
    Hedo Oct 2021
    Desire Pearl Oct 2022
    Bliss April 2023
    Grand Miches Oct 2023

Just did the same!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianVixen View Post
    Just booked one of the last few rooms on Celebrity Summit, anybody else on this one? If you know of a facebook/kik group for this cruise, let me know! Seems cruisers are pretty quiet on this forum.
    We signed up for one of the final rooms too! This is our first time on a Bliss cruise and was shocked how early it sold out! Now it's completely book...fun-yeah! I'm looking for the same....I'll let you know if I find the FB site. I found this useful: https://www.thesexylifestyle.com/carol-david/ Also, trying Caliente in Tampa as a pre-event.

My primary cruise with NCL is this one open on https://www.cruisetimetables.com in October. Then you can spend the day exploring the port after being tendered there. There are many places to shop, drink, eat, and see. Cross only at designated crosswalks, please. In March, I was about to forget that when a vendor grabbed my arm. Police in Mexico operate a scam there and want money in exchange for the crime. The lovely little balcony is where you can relax, read, eat, and take in the dawn or sunset, depending on which side you are on. When you go home, you can experience the opposite depending on which side you are on.
    Last edited by Eartpukaem; 12-08-2022 at 05:45 AM.

We are trying to decide between this cruise or going back to Hedo. Have you been on a lifestyle cruise before? And, have you been to Hedo? We would really like to get some opinions so we can make our decision. I'm really leaning toward the cruise because it seems like it's going to have a lot more people. We also like that it's couples only, so no single guys. What are your thoughts?

Our first Bliss cruise , coming up soon ! Can't wait
    5 Desire trips