Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MFM/Groups vs Voyeurism/Exhibitionism

Question MFM/Groups vs Voyeurism/Exhibitionism

Question: Who goes to Hedo for looking/showing off and who goes to Hedo for hopes of participating in MFM/group stuff?

A&Z

Very good question. And I might add 'Who goes looking for both'!

I do!!

I am going looking for it all, expecting some of it and will be thrilled even if I find none of it. Hubby is looking for it all. lol

16 days before the dream is realised and this girl can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by uknewbies View Post
    I am going looking for it all, expecting some of it and will be thrilled even if I find none of it. Hubby is looking for it all. lol

Last time we went only two MFMs occurred b/c there weren't many people ....stupid renovations!

I toy w/ the idea of a couple swap, but then jealousy creeps in (yes, it creeps in over a non-existant event). Double standard, perhaps, but I (and my husband) find it fine for me to have sex w/ other guys as long as my hubby is around but it's not okay for him to have sex w/ other women.

Anyone else feel the same or am I "having my cake and eating it too"?

What's wrong with having the cake and eating it too? Especially if it is "beefcake"! Yum....I might get to craving a little cake when I get to H3 and I've been told by my guy that it will be alright with him. It will be a first for me, we will see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by junebug_couple View Post
    Last time we went only two MFMs occurred b/c there weren't many people ....stupid renovations!

I toy w/ the idea of a couple swap, but then jealousy creeps in (yes, it creeps in over a non-existant event). Double standard, perhaps, but I (and my husband) find it fine for me to have sex w/ other guys as long as my hubby is around but it's not okay for him to have sex w/ other women.

Anyone else feel the same or am I "having my cake and eating it too"?
    We are not swappers, but here's our take on the situation:

I did and would let "A" play with another girl. We would also welcome a 3some with another girl joining us. The majority of the "3some connection" would be her and the other girl. "A" does not want to be with another guy and I do not want her to either. She would also have a problem with my being with another girl where she was not included. She and I both agree on this.

We all have our cake and eat it too in some way. We are just lucky to both want and like the same things. The only "issue" would be if your husband WANTED to be with another girl and you said no. If you are both on the "same page" then there is no problem.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post

I did and would let "A" play with another girl. We would also welcome a 3some with another girl joining us. The majority of the "3some connection" would be her and the other girl. "A" does not want to be with another guy and I do not want her to either. She would also have a problem with my being with another girl where she was not included. She and I both agree on this.

We all have our cake and eat it too in some way. We are just lucky to both want and like the same things. The only "issue" would be if your husband WANTED to be with another girl and you said no. If you are both on the "same page" then there is no problem.
    Emmy and I have pretty much the same feelings.
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Blog Entries
    That's cool to hear. We felt like we had a few too many rules/guidelines(lol)...

We kind of figured that most couples were all or nothing. It was a pleasant surprise at Hedo to find that people were extremely accepting to our preferences...

I just love Hedo...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

That's cool to hear. We felt like we had a few too many rules/guidelines(lol)...

We kind of figured that most couples were all or nothing. It was a pleasant surprise at Hedo to find that people were extremely accepting to our preferences...

I just love Hedo...

We thought we might have too many guidelines too! And I was under the impression that 3somes were the new "prude thing" and swaps were "in"....good to know we're not the only ones interested in this stuff!

That's me and my hubby too.
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

I know what you mean junebug. It always sounds easy but when the time comes what if jealousy sets in? What if hubby seems TOO keen? What if hubby gets jealous? Oh it makes my head hurt!

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    Finding the wife or single female that wants to be with a couple is definitely the exception rather than the rule. Congrats to those who have experienced it, but dont give the impression that it is as easy as just showing up at Hedo. Oddly enough, it's something we've experienced as well. Hedo isnt any different than the social world. Your odds of finding a wife/female are the same at Wal-mart as it is at Hedo IMHO.
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by hedo2cpl View Post
    Finding the wife or single female that wants to be with a couple is definitely the exception rather than the rule. Congrats to those who have experienced it, but dont give the impression that it is as easy as just showing up at Hedo. Oddly enough, it's something we've experienced as well. Hedo isnt any different than the social world. Your odds of finding a wife/female are the same at Wal-mart as it is at Hedo IMHO.
    Thank you, immensely for this refreshing reality check. While Hedo is a truly wonderful place, it isn't some alternate dimension were all the rules of the rest of the world don't apply. While getting into certain sexual situations will be slightly EASIER at Hedo, it won't the AUTOMATIC "fall off a tree, into your lap" thing that so many folks seem to think it is. You do have to put some work into it.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Thank you, immensely for this refreshing reality check. While Hedo is a truly wonderful place, it isn't some alternate dimension were all the rules of the rest of the world don't apply. While getting into certain sexual situations will be slightly EASIER at Hedo, it won't the AUTOMATIC "fall off a tree, into your lap" thing that so many folks seem to think it is. You do have to put some work into it.
    Yes, I agree. That's why I posed the original question. My hubby & I thought it would be like a "fall off a tree, into your lap" thing as you put it...but after 5 days we only had 2 MFMs.

I wonder if arriving with a group makes some sexual encounters more probable than showing up solo or just as one couple....?

And, for any of the ladies on this thread who are willing to share: have you ever experienced a "jealous moment" before/during/after an FMF or swap?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast