FF 2022 is my 17th adventure in Paradise in Key West Florida and what I call "Mardi Gras on Steroids".

I'm excited about pending bodypaint, costumes day and night, clothing-optional parties and wild times in and out of clothes and costumes

And for anyone interested in a clothing optional sunset cruise during FF;;;;

FYI/Repost --- 2022 Fantasy Fest Clothing-Optional Sunset Cruise

Please Read Carefully, because some details have changed this year. All the information you should need is in this.

Yes, it's set! The 2022 Clothing Optional Sunset Cruise will be on Wed, Oct 26st. We will be meeting at the boat by 5:00 pm for a 5:30pm departure, returning to dock at 8:30. The boat company this year is again Sebago, 205 Elizabeth Street - Historic Seaport also near Schooner Wharf Bar. The Catamaran name is Marquesa, the same as 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019, 2021. Note, this year Sebago is asking for a release to be signed by all going.
Please note!!!!. This is our 13th year hosting this Cruise.
Beer, wine, Margaritas and Champagne will be included, as well as snacks. Because nudity is encouraged, please bring a bag to keep your personal things together as well as a towel to sit on. Going on this cruise, everyone needs to understand that there will be some people that like to have sex on board (yes allowed), and maybe even take pictures. Yes, cameras are allowed. Pictures without specific permission are discouraged. Don't be surprised as to what you might see.

This is primarily a couples cruise with a few singles. We are asking for $90 per person or $180 per couple to cover the
Boat Charter, drinks, and food. Considering the Cruise (3hr), Snacks and unlimited alcohol drinks, this is very reasonable.
This price also includes a tip for the Crew, which they have been very, very nice and helpful in previous years.
Funds can be made either by check to me personally or through PayPal. Please make checks out to Roger Goettling. Mail to 673 Blue Ridge Rd. Port Angeles, WA 98362. My PayPal account is 3604606690. As long as your PayPal is backed by your checking account there is no additional charge. If backed by a Credit Card, please add $6 to the total making it $186.00. Be sure any funds sent on PayPal are labeled "Send money to "Friends & Family"

NOTE: Refunds are only made if your space can be taken by others or the boat Captain cancels. The Captain decides if the weather is OK to go out. When sending funds, please be sure to include a contact phone, and a good email address.

Please understand we are "Host", this is not a business, and have no expectation of profiting.
Thanks Roger & Kathi (rogerdodgerw@yahoo.com)

This is a direct quote from Sebago when I asked for the Charter "Yes, we've changed our retail trips and pricing has significantly increased this year on all of our products - this is still a discounted rate and no additional cost for the third hour."