Thread: Just saying hi!

Just saying hi!

Just found this forum, loving it! I'm trying to get my wife to relax and enjoy the clothing free option while on our boat or where we can be "undiscovered" so to speak. She isn't there yet, just thinks I'm weird for wanting to tan naked!

Maybe you know:

Looking to visit either BVI or St. Marten this November/December with my GF and want to go to the 'no shoes, no shirt, no problem' areas. Not looking for public sex sites so to speak (although absolutely nothing against those who are) instead we are looking for more local dive beach bars where she can wear some pretty revealing clothes with no issue. Including loosing her top when the mood is right. Also some barely/no clothed catamaran rides for (2), awesome beaches, maybe a sensual massage for her, and cool local nightlife. Not looking to be fenced in at a resort, just not our style. As a side highlight, if we happen to meet the right he or she to meet up with my gf . . .

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Hi Beachbum! I wish I could give you some places like that to visit but unfortunately, my knowledge is limited to what I can find online. It sounds like your looking for exactly what I would be if my partner were open to it though!

OK, no worries thank you for the reply!

BTW how long did it take your thread to first become posted? I have been waiting days. TY!