Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are all the trip reports???

Blog Entries
    Deep is fine. I spend most of the time in the deep end here myself. Sometimes deep in s#@t, but usually deep(lol)...

Wait til he sees you unwrap in front of a crowd at Hedo... He will be so excited, he won't know what to do...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Yeah, ha! It seems he is getting excited about that. Makes me feel quite good! For your 'A' really being a shy girl, she really has become a fun and feisty one it seems, from all that I have read. Or is that you talking? Not sure who is who at times. I was thinking she wrote a response to me but now I can't find it. We leave in two weeks from Wednesday - I gotta find some slutty clothes!
    R and J

Blog Entries
    I don't think "A" has posted but a few times and I don't think it's been recently, so it was probably me. She reads the posts and sometimes gives input, but rarely actually posts herself.

She is the reserved type. She will run hard and play hard during the moment, but after playtime is over, the librarian outfit comes back on... If I talk about too much she just looks at me and says shhhhh (lol)...

I can't wait to get back to Hedo to once again be visited by "naked in the disco cage girl"...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Hey - yeah I was reading about her being naked in the disco cage. So, there is such a place? Who goes in there? Anyone? How many can fit? haha.
    R and J

Blog Entries
    Anyone can go in, but I never saw any guys and I would assume none ever do. I would only go in there if it was to play with her.

My guess is 6 tops could fit. Maybe more if a Guiness record was at stake(lol)...

Oh god is it going to be a fun Nov
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

I will take the pictures to send to Guiness if we are up for the record
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

So, you all must be a group who goes together. We are 'new' and all alone , in July. It was just a random time we could work out to get to go. I'm thinking it is not such a popular time to be there? We will have to go back again for sure.
    R and J

Blog Entries
    Go ahead and schedule November 3-10. You will want to anyway. Might as well go ahead and figure it into the budget, so you know what less meaningful things to cut out...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Anyone can go in, but I never saw any guys and I would assume none ever do. I would only go in there if it was to play with her.

My guess is 6 tops could fit. Maybe more if a Guiness record was at stake(lol)...

I am reserving a spot in the cage for M.

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    H3newb

Read between the lines. The lack of trip reports ESPECIALLY from people who are super active on this forum prior to their trip, who then virtually vanish from this forum after their trip is a clear indicator of how their trips went.

No report from a guy means his trip wasn't the hot and cold running pussy fest he expected it to be.

No report from a woman means she got to Hedo and found out that the "all women are queens at Hedo" stuff that so many people on this forum promise really is BS, OR she's embarrassed about how wild she got.

Given the choice of lying (also known as positive spin), saying nothing, or telling the ugly truth, these folks are choosing the nothing option.

Still sharing your postive pespective on life, huh?!?!

I get warm and fuzzy everytime I read one of your posts Moore!

Just kidding.

Have not been here in a while, and had to say 'Hey' to you, man.

Regarding lack of trip reports:

My Trip Report was posted, and then had to be removed, for personal reasons.

There are certainly some who did not have the Hedo experience they sought, and therefore have nothing to report. Sorry. Sucks to be you.

Then there are those who experienced EVERYTHING they intended, and can not afford to have a written, detailed account. Not embarrased. Simply private. You feel me?

By the way... Hedo is WONDERFUL for the solo traveling Woman! Already planning two more trips.

Don't fear people...

Hot and cold running pussy? Yep, if you want it!

Hot and cold running cock? Yep, if you want it!

Are ALL Women Queens of Hedo? Don't know.

I was too busy with my fellow Royal Subjects to notice what the commoners were doing!

~EHB~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwell100 View Post
    I am reserving a spot in the cage for M.

I'll tell "A" and the girls to expect one more... We may be getting close to the maximum fun allowed in the disco... Looks like we will all have to head to the hot tub afterwards Woohoo...

Blog Entries
    Ebony... Well put babee...

Shit I want to read EhB's trip report. How did I miss it if it was posted then removed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123