Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the trip reports???

Angry Where are all the trip reports???

Come on people! Don't you know that this is the only thing that keeps us going? I have over 200 days before our virgin trip and I need some info! For the love of God, cough up your trip reports!

Go to dennyp.com and look there for some trip reports. That should hold you over till we get some going here. :-) Or you can go to ebonyhedobeauty's myspace page and ask for access to her trip report, it was a GREAT read. Or you can wait till 8/20 when we get back and read ours.
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

Blog Entries
    H3,
    Are you scrolling to the bottom of the page under display options and going back to the earlier trip reports?

I think you can go as far back as the beginning of this forums history.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

H3newb

Read between the lines. The lack of trip reports ESPECIALLY from people who are super active on this forum prior to their trip, who then virtually vanish from this forum after their trip is a clear indicator of how their trips went.

No report from a guy means his trip wasn't the hot and cold running pussy fest he expected it to be.

No report from a woman means she got to Hedo and found out that the "all women are queens at Hedo" stuff that so many people on this forum promise really is BS, OR she's embarrassed about how wild she got.

Given the choice of lying (also known as positive spin), saying nothing, or telling the ugly truth, these folks are choosing the nothing option.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

OR they haven't had the time to write up a report, based on catching up to the "real" world and all the hooplah that goes along with taking a week or two vacation, then having the time to sit down and write out a report be it good or bad and post here.

SO Cal
    Save the TaTa's !!

(Breast Cancer Awareness, get yer mind outta the gutter)

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead - Jimmy Buffett

we went in may for our virgin trip I've written most of our trip report... day by day play and am still waiting for doc to finish his little insertions.. then I will post the whole thing...(epic novel)

-Emmy
    enjoy eventually!
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Well here is my threepeenith on this.

Most people here and at Hedo are in loving relationships. Things happen at Hedo which are often unexpected. All the stuff about discussing rules etc counts for nothing after 16 Dirty Bananas.
    However and whatever most couples get closer after the Hedo eexperience. And that is very personal and sacred, not to be shared, so people don't.

OK Lets see if I can answer all of the replies here

Deez:
    Thanks for the info. I will check into Dennys website and read their posts. I would also love to read EHB's post. I was wondering where she posted it.

JA:
    Yup. Been there read all of that..lol. Pathetic huh? WTF will i do with all of my spare time once I get back from my virgin trip? Well plan my next trip of course. Thanks man! I can always count on you.

Moore:
    Thanks for your input. God I hope it is the experience everyone talks about and not the positive spin you mention. That would be mucho depressing. I am sure it works both ways depending on the person. My original complaint about the lack of trip reports for H2 was due to no new ones being posted since sometime in may for whatever reason.

SoCal:
    I hope your right. Actually I had nothing else to say about your post. I just like your screen name.

EmmyandDoc:
    I can't wait to read it! Tell Doc to hurry up!

A+J
    I like your interpretation of the lack of trip reports. I think that if mine goes as planned, it would be very limited in personal information for those very reasons. Thanks for your input.

Blog Entries
    May I add...

I think some of the other opinions here are valid. We were very open (here on the forum) about what we wanted from our trip before we went. I am the poster, "A" is the reader and sometimes "editor of words."

Because we were so open about our "wants," it was not difficult to discuss what we did in our trip report. I think A + J are on the right track with their opinion about some not wanting, or being to overwhelmed about it to share.

A lot of things people do seemed perfectly right at the time, but even with identities mostly/completely secret here on the forum, it still seems safer for them to just keep some things in in the Hedo closet.

My LONG ASS trip report was only about 15% about what we did sexually. I found that after we returned, Hedo made me feel more like talking about Hedo than the sexual stuff. Sexual quests were satisfied, but the other stuff we walked away with seemed very important too, if not more.

You will find that your trip report (when you write it) will be different than you thought it would be before you went. The good thing is that it will be better than you thought it would be too.

Example: Of all the sexual accomplishments we had, the most memorable moment in my head is still "A" walking out into the pool naked in public for the first time. I will have that photographic memory stored in my head for life.

I remember when I was searching trip reports for knowledge before our trip. I would read countless lines looking for the "juicy stuff," but always found more information about the bus ride, the rooms, the drinks and the EC's.

But when I got there, it was all and more than I imagined. Don't let the lack of "juicy stuff" get you down...

It's HEDO BABEE...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

My guy and I are going to Hedo II for the first time.... on July 25th to August 1st. We are VERY excited and wondering who else will be there.
    Last edited by Juliegirl; 09-30-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Not sure how this works.....anybody home?

Hi Juliegirl, have a look at all the threads that seem interesting and join in the conversation. You can also start a new thread to ask any questions that you might have. The people on here are all lovely and will happily answer any questions. Have a fab time at H2 .

Ps Love the horses, I am horse mad too. I have 3 and they are my babies. I am female by the way.

Nobody is posting trip reports because they are all waiting for mine. My report will be awesome I am sure. (or at least I hope so). lol

15 days to go

uknewbies

I'll be devastated if you don't have a wonderful time on your trip! Feel free to spin that report like Bill Clinton explaining stains on that blue dress!
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uknewbies View Post

Ps Love the horses, I am horse mad too. I have 3 and they are my babies. I am female by the way.
    That's nothing like "mad cow" is it(lol)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast