Thread: New, with some questions

New, with some questions

Hi all. I'm a 21 year old married female really longing for a trip to Hedo.

My husband and I are active "lifestylers" involved in that sence for about 3 years now.

We are considering a trip in January, which I guess is lifestyle month.

Hedo II or Hedo III?

From what I've read:

Hedo II seems to have more people, more of a party scene and a vastly superior beach.

Hedo III seems to have a younger crowd, nicer rooms, better food but is more laid back.

What I'm looking for is: A younger crowd (people in their 20's preferably, but hot thirtysomethings are always welcome), a great party scene (drinking, dancing, lots of people), the better beach (swimming; and room on the beach is very important to me) and I guess the type of swinging that goes on. I hear females dominate and make the rules at both clubs (how awesome!), and that MMF's are abundant. I'm more into FFM's and FFMM foursomes, does what time of year you go factor heavily into this?

Really, the more info the better - I've read all the trip reports. I'm leaning towards Hedo II for the beach and the idea that there are more people there and a more happening party scene. But I'm tempted by the idea of a younger crowd at Hedo III.

Also, as great as all the trip reports have been, there's not a lot of mention of sex, or PDAs. As much as I love my husband, I would hate to spend this much money to only end up with him, LOL! My main interest is other females or other couples, so please keep that in mind with your replies.

Regarding January and "lifestyles month": What type of crowd does that draw in? I love the idea of all the sorts of craziness they bring, but what can I expect in the age range from this? I love the lifestyle, but a lot of them often seem to be older, which is cool, just not always what I'm seeking. Would there be a better time to go which is equally crazy, but maybe a little younger?

Thanking all of you in advance, and looking forward to my trip!

- peri

Haven't been to hedo2 but when we were at 3 I was the youngest in our group at 22 and he was one of the older at 41.. pretty much everyone else fell in between our ages.. there were the 60 somthings and all that but everyone was so nice.. age and looks didn't matter in the end!

Enjoy your trip!
    -Emmy
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

We have been to both Hedo's in January. Our trips to H2 we wild, we are in our 30's and tended to be on the younger side. When we went to H3, there were not any large groups there and the resort was at about 50-60% occupancy. The crowd seemed a tad younger but it was not as wild as a party (but still a great time). This year we are going back to H3 with a group of lifestylers from lifestyle lounge. So far there are 98 couples that are booked to go. Looking at the ages of the people signed up, it appears that most of the people going are between 25-45. This trip should be awsome.

The lifestyle lounge will be at Hedo 3, Jan 20-27, 2008. Feel free to shoot us a message if you want any more info on the resorts or the group we are going with this year.