Thread: Walking along the beach

Walking along the beach

My wife and I will be staying next door at Sandals in a few weeks. We are hoping to come over for the day if possible. We are not new to the nude beach resort experience. I know the beaches in Jamaica are public therefore people are allowed to walk them as long as you do not enter the property.

My question is when we take our walks in the morning are we allowed to go topless or nude when on the Hedo property taking our walk? Has anyone ever seen or experienced this. Thanks. See you soon.

Many years ago my late wife and I stayed at Sandals Negril and she went topless on the Sandals beach. I don't know if you will have a problem on the Hedo property but what the heck, the worse thing that can happen is they will tell you to cover up. By the way, We went to that Sandals once. Went to hedo at least 20 times after that.

Quote Originally Posted by beachin125 View Post
    My wife and I will be staying next door at Sandals in a few weeks. We are hoping to come over for the day if possible. We are not new to the nude beach resort experience. I know the beaches in Jamaica are public therefore people are allowed to walk them as long as you do not enter the property.

My question is when we take our walks in the morning are we allowed to go topless or nude when on the Hedo property taking our walk? Has anyone ever seen or experienced this. Thanks. See you soon.
    My best advice, I think you should get totally naked as soon as you enter Hedo. Three years ago, I saw people walking the beach and not getting naked, and boy they were harrassed by people. Even one Hedo employee went over and tell them to get naked or the f... out of there. They were seen like voyeurs.

When we were at Hedo four years ago a couple wandered over from Sandals to walk the beach and then they made a hard turn to the beachfront, stripped down and tried to assimilate in with the hedo people, thinking no one would notice. the woman was extremely attractive so I was like hell yeah lets go but within 1 minute security was all over them and kicking them out lol. too bad. So the idea you can do that is a no go but I bet if they got naked and just walked along the beach I bet they'd be ok.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

We walked across Sandals beach 8 years ago. I did not see any who were topless. At Beaches we were asked not to take pictures showing the resort...just asked to move on from the beach.