Thread: Advice/opinions wanted

Advice/opinions wanted

I would like to hear some of your feelings and opinions on something if anyone is so inclined.

We are getting married next weekend and for our honeymoon we are taking our boat and hitting some lakes.

We both enjoy being nude or wearing very skimpy suits... both of us wear thongs because we like the "lines" so we will be finding a little cove somewhere and laying out nude or in our thongs on a big raft for two..

Along with the above, we will be doing the wild thing for all to see, and this not being Hedo, how would all of you handle the passerby's or the fishermen that happen to find there way in to our spot???

My main concern would be if there are families passing by, kids would definitely get an eyeful... It might lead to trouble for you. Not sure I'd risk it. Maybe cover up if you see someone passing by?

I'm sure others will have better advice.

d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

Quote Originally Posted by wedonude2 View Post
    I would like to hear some of your feelings and opinions on something if anyone is so inclined.

We are getting married next weekend and for our honeymoon we are taking our boat and hitting some lakes.

We both enjoy being nude or wearing very skimpy suits... both of us wear thongs because we like the "lines" so we will be finding a little cove somewhere and laying out nude or in our thongs on a big raft for two..

Along with the above, we will be doing the wild thing for all to see, and this not being Hedo, how would all of you handle the passerby's or the fishermen that happen to find there way in to our spot???
    Wave and smile
    1st timers Hedo II May 27th-June 3rd

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    I imagine we would think it was kinda cool. However, some might not hold our viewpoint and alert the authorities. Not trying to be a buzzkiller, just be aware of your surroundings and stay out of trouble.

Or, just go to Hedo and do it out in the open all you want!

Gary
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014