"A most do during your coming trip to Cancún and the Riviera Maya"
Lasting relationships, fulfilling relationships, have the characteristic of intimacy. This is what holds it together, this is what allows us to grow, to navigate the journey of life with someone, to deal with issues and problems, and feel the love and closeness that we desire.
During your coming trip , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and therapy and spend a super deliciuously sensuous loving morning and to redescover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch.
The whole therapy is very LOVING , PEACEFUL , SENSUOUS and very HEALLING.
During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
This is a class on how to touch and it's about the energy behind the touch and how to touch your partner from that energy. Bringing in the energy of the sensual to the erotic. Learning how intention and your mind effects your touch , learning to be a better giver and receiver , deepen into your love and passion with your partner.
All this is to deepen into intimacy , be a better lover and fall deeper in love or back in love with your special one !
Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some new techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together and for sure BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !!
Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).
For further information about my workshop and therapy you can check my web side and trip advisor as well.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
The workshop last three hours in between both of you .
Celebrating any birthday , anniversary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift 💗⚘for both of you.
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !
Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
NAMASTE

https://www.anahataagni.com/touch-of-magic
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )