This was our first trip to Hedo. Made many trips to Jamaica, just not one like this and it was amazing. This report might be the extreme. I don’t know. I hope not. I want the same when I go back in the spring. We landed in Montego Bay pretty early, got MoBay service, that is an amazing service by the way, and took a Rocky’s shuttle to Hedo. Had Wayne stop for some legit agricultural libations along the way and got way more than we needed, but oh well. Not sure why we did as we rarely smoke it. I guess we did it because we can.

Arrived at Hedo around noon. Quick check in, and off to our room on the nude side. We were both a little nervous. We had been to a nude beach a couple times and were comfortable, but we knew this would be on another level. Nude beaches are boring and the inability to have any PDA makes it worse. Little did I know that nervousness lasted about 5 minutes. We dropped our luggage, stripped off our clothes, and walked out of the room naked strait to the nude pool bar.

There was a DJ rocking the pool and everyone was in naked party mode. We hesitated for about 10 minutes to join. Walked over to the beach and then came to our senses. The party was over there and we needed to be in it. Got in the pool. Found an empty spot along the wall in the corner and watched the show. It wasn’t 15 minutes in and we were in full PDA against the wall under water. Did that for a while then shimmied through the crowd to the pool bar. Grabbed a stool and gave each other a look like “What just happened over there?”. It was amazing. Then we looked over our right shoulder and a woman was straddling her man on the next stool and clearly in the midst of having a great orgasm.

What a place. I heard sex in public happens there but most of what I read said only sometimes and usually at night. I was pleasantly surprised.

After a couple hours or so we went back to the room. Took showers and got dressed for dinner. The shows were amazing as was the food. The show ended and we decided we needed to get back to being naked. Dropped our clothes at the room and headed to beach. It was dark and empty. Most people were at the pool. Decided the mood struck on one of the lounge chairs by the water and went at it again. She was pretty loud and people walked by, but all was good. Then went to the pool and continued. Another couple ended up next to us doing the same. We are not really into the lifestyle, as many others were. We don’t swap or engage in heavily touching others, but we apparently really like doing it with other couples doing the same. We’ll see where that leads to later. At the same time, however, there one woman with two guys simultaneously and several others just doing what comes natural. We stayed out there until 4:00. Absolutely amazing. One tip for guys over 30 and beyond - consider some ED meds to give the extra boost and maximize your fun. You will be glad you did. I am surprised they don’t sell them at the resort. Also, find a way to have lube on hand at the pool.

Next day we decided to try the “libation” and hang out on the beach. Knocked us out for an hour under the palm trees. Woke up from my lady taking my hand between her legs and starting to moan. People were all around us but didn’t seem to care. She clearly has an orgasm and then starts giving working on me. The rest of the day pretty much went like the first.

We missed the catamaran days and were very disappointed, so I can’t report on what goes on there. Will not make that mistake again.

We only spent 3 days as we were not sure if we would be happy there but felt like crying when we left. The uninhibited nature of this place is addictive and can transform you. We feel it was life altering and cannot wait to return. I know that there were some things not in operation