Thread: Pictures

Blog Entries

Pictures

Has anyone had one of there pictures posted here ending up on another web site just recently I found two of mine schoolgirl night pictures one of me standing up very short micro tartan skirt and one of me sat top open legs apart no underwear appear on a web site for swinger party outfits, ok I know If I post explicit pictures than I have to take responsibility for them, but I thought I would be safe on A.T.F. never having had problems before, but it did cause me upset, I'm glad I didn't show my face, just asking. Valerie

Picking up a picture from this site is as easy as a right click on the pic and Copy. It is really that simple. So the answer is don't post an image that you don't want your friends and family (or your worst enemy) to see and own. Anyone can join the site and enjoy your 'intimate' schoolgirl photos -- or share then with the local school crowd.

Stay safe

PNK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    Picking up a picture from this site is as easy as a right click on the pic and Copy. It is really that simple. So the answer is don't post an image that you don't want your friends and family (or your worst enemy) to see and own. Anyone can join the site and enjoy your 'intimate' schoolgirl photos -- or share then with the local school crowd.

Stay safe

PNK
    I realize all that, that's why I didn't show my face they weren't actually schoolgirl photos they were taken at HEDO on schoolgirl night 2019 our last trip its just that trust has sought of gone naïve of me I know its just that it was a shock. Thanks take care. Val