Thread: Where do you pack toys

Where do you pack toys

So as we're packing and getting ready and I've been put in charge of packing the toys, now I'm wondering where am I supposed to pack these. Debating on either battery or usb charger types, but not sure if they should go in checked luggage or carry on (and yes i know coming from canada that handcuffs go in checked luggage not carryon). Only on a hedo trip would us virgins have to ask such a question, anyhelp or past advice is appreciated. Flying air canada from toronto.

Newbie here as well. But for other trips we have always done checked luggage and take the batteries out. Lube or anything that might leak goes in a ziploc bag also in checked luggage. Bring extra batteries or do what we did and switch to rechargeable but don’t forget the charger. If USB make sure to bring an adapter. Although I think I read Hedo has USB ports.

Thanks, all trips where we've brought toys have been road trips. So I take it its best to just bring it in our carry-on if it has any kind of battery. Do airlines allow batteries in carry-on?

Yes, you can bring batteries in carry-ons. Regular Alkaline batteries really have no restrictions that I can think-off. Lithium-ion batteries must be outside of their device.

I check them as I mentioned. Part is to avoid any comments from security agents (TSA in the US for example) as they look at the x-ray or if they have to open your carryon in front of the entire airport.

Quote Originally Posted by T&KPlayAccount View Post

I check them as I mentioned.
    Thanks, completely misread that . Makes perfect sense and security agent comments were exactly my concern as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsobland View Post
    Thanks, completely misread that . Makes perfect sense and security agent comments were exactly my concern as well.
    No worries. I’ve been known to mistype and thus completely change the meaning of what I wrote. Have a fun trip

We have always packed any toys in checked luggage. Take batteries out if possible. Our USB rechargeable toys have a travel lock so that they can't be turned on accidentally.

We have friends who were once in line to check their bags at the airport and the suitcase of the couple in front of them suddenly started buzzing. After a moment the wife very self-consciously partially unzipped the suitcase and shut the offending device off. LOL!
    Last edited by FunInNHToo; 01-03-2023 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks all, they all went in the checked luggage and none seemed to go off. Honestly brought too many toys, lesson learned for next time.