Thread: So we did a MAJOR thing.....what are your experiences?

So we did a MAJOR thing.....what are your experiences?

Hello all!

So last week my fiance and I decided to do our wedding at Hedo this December. Somehow we "accidentally" booked the premium open view suite with hot tub, lol! I really hadn't planned on getting this pricey of a suite but I'm justifying it because I won't have to pay for a big US wedding and worry about our friends and family who haven't been vaccinated.

Has anyone else gotten the premium? Is it worth the extra money? I'm glad we'll be on the nude side as it will reduce some of the walking we'd have to do if we were garden view. Just curious of other's experiences?

TIA!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    First, you can do anything anywhere at Hedo, except in the dining area. Second, with all that alcohol and food, a little walking perks you up a lot for the real thing. Third, the common hot tub can be both private and public - no one cares. Every price has its value. If you can afford it, take it. We have seen that those who take pricey rooms tend to stay in because they have paid for it, they want to make the most of it. If they want company, they invite others in the room. Those who take GVR - like us, tend to spend more time away from their room, sometimes in the pricey rooms that someone else has paid for. Do I sound like a parasite (LoL). It is Hedo, enjoy and have a gala time. Once you have paid for it, the money is gone. All that remains is what you make of your trip. Congratulations to both of you.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

He's never been, I have so I'm super stoked! Last time I went I went with my ex-husband who wasn't as open minded as I thought he was! He wouldn't dress up or have fun with contests or getting to know people better. We stayed in the GV last time and the room was fine but it was too vanilla of a trip for me. I decided since no big wedding, why not? I'm planning on bringing down wedding favors to hand out to guests as I'd already ordered them before we made this leap....live life to the fullest!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there....15 trips to Hedo, 6 in the nude beach premium jacuzzi suite and LOVE it not only for myself but for a gathering place for my Krewe group and even passers-by especially when a rain shower occurs. Having the concierge check in, concierge access, delivered alcohol daily of your choice and of course short walking/staggering distance to your room from the nude grill, bar, pool, hottub very nice,

Quote Originally Posted by brittasbay View Post
    He's never been, I have so I'm super stoked! Last time I went I went with my ex-husband who wasn't as open minded as I thought he was! He wouldn't dress up or have fun with contests or getting to know people better. We stayed in the GV last time and the room was fine but it was too vanilla of a trip for me. I decided since no big wedding, why not? I'm planning on bringing down wedding favors to hand out to guests as I'd already ordered them before we made this leap....live life to the fullest!
    Congratulations ! Your wedding attire is probably cheaper. Food and drinks are all inclusive. Sounds like your headed for a great wedding. I've been to a couple at hedo and they blew me away how beautiful it was.. Many happy times together.