Thread: Newbies

Newbies

Hello, I looked through the forums and searched but could not find the information we are looking for. My wife and I will be heading to out on the 9th and are really excited but do have a few questions, if you all would be so kind.
    1) She is wondering about how covered she has to be for the dinning rooms? She has a sheer dress she would like to bring but thought it best to ask.
    2) Is the wifi solid throughout the resort? I am a student and will unfortunately still be having to do some work while there.
    3) Best advice for Hedo newbies? We are definitely bringing a lot of sunscreen

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

JandJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jrriv2005 View Post
    Hello, I looked through the forums and searched but could not find the information we are looking for. My wife and I will be heading to out on the 9th and are really excited but do have a few questions, if you all would be so kind.
    1) She is wondering about how covered she has to be for the dinning rooms? She has a sheer dress she would like to bring but thought it best to ask.
    2) Is the wifi solid throughout the resort? I am a student and will unfortunately still be having to do some work while there.
    3) Best advice for Hedo newbies? We are definitely bringing a lot of sunscreen

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

JandJ
    #3 Sunscreen -- good call. Use it and feel safer from skin cancer
    #2 As most places, WiFi can vary. OK?good in rooms and up by the office and upper gardens. Please do NOT take your laptop down to the nude beach or round the pools. You will NOT convince people that you are not videoing the action. Keep it to the retauarant are etc.
    #1 A sheer dress is almost mandatory. Less is best. But more sheer is even better. If she could not wear it at home, then it's OK. But the under garments should be missing -- or at least 'interesting'.

Have a great trip ad think of all of us who can't travel just yet.

PNK

Thank you so much for your help! I will definitely be working in our room and she is so excited to read what you wrote about the dresses.

We hope everyone is able to travel again soon and stays safe.

JandJ

Wifi can be slower in some rooms, so if you find it is too slow there, go up to the main dining room and sit next to the courtyard. It's fairly common to see someone sitting at those tables in the morning catching up on work, etc.

Sheer is totally fine. In the dining room/restaurants you need to have the nips and naughty bits covered.

Here are the helpful hints i give my group peeps:
     You are not required to do anything – it is your vacation!
     H2 is a mixed lifestyle and non-lifestyle resort. Do not assume everyone enjoys the same style of fun as you do.
     Ask before touching - being relaxed and sociable has been known to get more than being grabby
     ‘No’ means ‘No’
     Amazing and forever friends can be found here
     Have fun – put yourself out there and participate in resort activities
     Be respectful – to both other guests and resort staff (they work 6 days/week)
     Be careful with your drinks and lock your valuables in the safe, while rare, the same things that happen at home can happen here
     Drink water or other non-alcohol drinks – moderation is the key to staying happy vs. hungover (especially on your 1st day)
     Use sunscreen and re-apply often even on private parts – getting burned down low can limit activities ��
     If you have a roommate, set up any preferences/rules as soon as possible
     If you are with a spouse or partner, discuss boundaries before arriving and then as anything evolves
     Play safe
     Do not make quick decisions while drinking
     Make sure no one is in any pictures who doesn’t opt to be in them and do not post without permission
     Putting a dark garbage bag over the bathroom window (bring it and painters tape) and laying a towel at the bottom of the main room door helps peeps sleep in the morning betta.

One <3

Lisa
    Lovin' Life Returns to H2!
    February 25 - March 4, 2023

https://sites.google.com/view/lovinlife/home
    A Castaways Travel Agency Group

Thank you so much to everyone for your help! We are so excited to be going and meeting new people. We have plenty of sunscreen and wifey has some new dresses to wear! Thank you all again!

J and J