Thread: Excursion Idea

Excursion Idea

I will be a first time traveler to the resort in Jan. I was wondering if anyone had any input on Excursion to do, or not to do, outside of the resort. Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by pinkjlfloyd View Post
    I will be a first time traveler to the resort in Jan. I was wondering if anyone had any input on Excursion to do, or not to do, outside of the resort. Thanks, Joe
    Wow! A time traveler... And the first one!!! Which century are you from???

------

When my wife and I were at HedoII in December we did the Dunns River Falls
    and the dolphin swim. The dolphins were cool, but we really liked climbing the
    falls. I would never do it again from HII because it ends up a whole day, but
    I'm told that from HIII its a shorter drive. If we ever make a trip to HIII I suspect
    we'll do at least the falls again.

Mike

I was going to say the Falls, if anything, or maybe horseback riding. Don't do anything away from the NE side of the island though, is you have to go to the south or west sides of the island it'll be an all day trip with their roads.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I just came back yesterday still crying.. and I would recommend the ATV and horseback riding TWO OF MY FAVORITE

Thanks for the advice. And Zed, I am from 2015. Michael J. Fox came and picked me up and brought me here. haha

Quote Originally Posted by pinkjlfloyd View Post
    Thanks for the advice. And Zed, I am from 2015. Michael J. Fox came and picked me up and brought me here. haha
    The scary thing is that's almost not the future anymore...

Mike

Excursion

We did the Canopy Tour thru chukka cove last year- doing it again this year. Not too expensive- nice drive up into the hills, then zip line and rappelling down- it was pretty cool. Nick (and the sleeping Kerry)

Canopy Tour

Nick & Kerry,

Were you at H2 or H3 when you did the canopy tour? My husband & I will be at H3 this Dec. Last time we did the Dunns Falls...which thankfully only took a few hours and wasn't a whole day lost at the resort! How expensive is the canopy tour, too?

Amanda & Zeb