Hedonism II…just the mention of it raises eyebrows. Curiousity, intrigue, judgement, the range of emotions is endless. Here’s what I will tell you, stop thinking about it and just go! It will absolutely change your life!

This was our 3rd trip to Hedo, it’s the most re-booked resort in Jamaica, if not all of the Caribbean. There’s a reason that most all the patrons consider it “Home”. And while there are several groups that you can book with, it’s amazing when you find your “tribe”, your “people”.

The Dirty Pervs are more than just a travel group, although they can help you with all of your adult travel plans worldwide, check out www.iosconnections.com. These people are absolutely dedicated to making sure that you are 100% satisfied with every aspect of your trip!

After having to cancel our 2020 trip due to Covid, re-booking for April 2021 was still filled with apprehensions. Heather and Jason not only put everyone’s mind at ease, but they took a much smaller than usual crowd and made it the greatest trip of all time! You’d have sworn you were in an overbooked group the way they rocked the trip from start to finish! From the low key meet and greet to the sexy theme nights to a Vegas Style Magic Show and a Boat Party for the ages, every time you turned around all you saw were smiles for miles! The laughter was infectious! And when monsoon like rains came in for the Friday afternoon pool party, the incredible show just went on and on and on. Nobody, and I mean nobody left the pool. Jason, as good a DJ as you will find on planet earth, kept the play hopping for almost 3 hours! His amazing entertainment staff kept everybody involved, never missing a beat. in what would have easily been a run for cover event for 95% of people I know Seriously, it was unforgettable.

The resort itself was amazing as always. The protocols they have in place to prevent Covid are high bar. Traveling, from the flight to the bus ride to the resort, flawless. Check in was a breeze, and the food was stellar as usual. Jamaica night on the beach was incredible! Every detail of the trip was perfection. I honestly can’t think of one thing I would ask them to change. A special shout out to the staff, who, even in these difficult times, never don’t have smiles on their faces!

The Covid tests for returning flights were very well run, and only took minutes for your results. There was not a single quarantine necessary.

When I say Hedo will change your life, I mean it. No matter what you are looking for with your trip to Hedonism II, you’ll find it there. It’s a completely no pressure environment with people from all walks of life doing their own thing. The biggest misconception people have of Hedonism II is that it’s some sketchy “swingers” resort. This is so far from the truth. You’ll find people there for a variety of reasons. I’ll keep going back because honestly, you’ll meet the most genuine people you’ll ever come across, and you’ll walk away with new, treasured friends for life.

I cry every time I leave, but this time was the hardest. My heart belongs to Hedo

Thank you Heather and Jason for everything! #dirtypervweek #hedonismII