Thread: TTR'ers headed to Hedo!!

TTR'ers headed to Hedo!!

Hi new friends!! My husband and I have been TTR'ers for the past 6+ years, after a "not so great trip" to H3 about 10 years ago. Alas, post COVID (after vaccinations, that is), we've decided to venture back to see what fun H2 has to offer.

Anyway, we are headed to H2 for 6 nights in May and we have a few questions that I hope you wonderful peeps can help out with. Here goes. Thanks for any input!

- I have some pretty serious food allergies (eggs, wheat, dairy). Is it possible for me to get "safe" food without the risk of a vacation-ending allergy issue?

- Do they really have top shelf spirits?

- We love to play volleyball. Do they have regular beach volleyball games during the day?

- Any other "must knows"?? We are ao comfortable at TTR, it feels like this is a trip to Mars 🤣🤣

Thanks a bunch for any insight! I know I'm asking a lot of questions! 💞
    Last edited by Misfits886; 03-30-2021 at 09:25 PM.

When you arrive, ask to speak to the executive chef and explain your food allergies. He will let you know what not to eat or even prepare special meals for you.

Yes, they do have top shelf alcohol but they also have well swill. Ask for the top shelf by name

There are volleyball games IF the ECs (Entertainment Coordinators) can drag people away from the pool.

Unlike TTRs topless optional, Hedo is clothing optional EXCEPT for the NUDE side. If you want to hang out at the nude pool, nude means nude.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

What is TTD?
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    When you arrive, ask to speak to the executive chef and explain your food allergies. He will let you know what not to eat or even prepare special meals for you.

Yes, they do have top shelf alcohol but they also have well swill. Ask for the top shelf by name

There are volleyball games IF the ECs (Entertainment Coordinators) can drag people away from the pool.

Unlike TTRs topless optional, Hedo is clothing optional EXCEPT for the NUDE side. If you want to hang out at the nude pool, nude means nude.
    thank you so much for the info!!! I really appreciate it!!! I will head straight for the chef!!!
    Last edited by Misfits886; 03-31-2021 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    What is TTD?
    TTR is Temptation Cancun. A fun, topless, pretty wild resort. We love the staff and the resort... Room service, a 10 story high up infinity pool, and amazing theme nights. Always meet great people... And "fun" is to be had... It's just typically very down low.
    Last edited by Misfits886; 03-31-2021 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfits886 View Post
    TTR is Temptation Cancun. A fun, topless, pretty wild resort. We love the staff and the resort... Room service, a 10 story high up infinity pool, and amazing theme nights. Always meet great people... And "fun" is to be had... It's just typically very down low.
    We used to go to Temptation and BBG before that and loved it there (we visited 14 times), before we discovered Hedo, we have been to Hedo 24 times now and counting. Both places hold special places on our hearts, we have had some of the best times of our lives and met the most amazing people at both resorts. Enjoy your first trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    We used to go to Temptation and BBG before that and loved it there (we visited 14 times), before we discovered Hedo, we have been to Hedo 24 times now and counting. Both places hold special places on our hearts, we have had some of the best times of our lives and met the most amazing people at both resorts. Enjoy your first trip!!
    It is really amazing at the quality of people we meet on vacation. Some have become our closest of friends! I guess that makes sense when you get like-minded, really fun people together I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of your travel schedule ... 38 trips to paradise seems pretty outstanding to me!

We have been to TTR 11 times and Desire 3 times. Our first Hedo trip is next week, so we will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cancunlovers View Post
    We have been to TTR 11 times and Desire 3 times. Our first Hedo trip is next week, so we will report back.

How was your trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    What is TTD?
    Temptations is Hedo Lite for younger, attractive, dancing couples and a few singles. Hedo has a 'in-your-face' sexual overtone to most things, Temptations is a bit more fraternity mixer, 'maybe we will hook-up, lets dance!' vibe.