Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2022 Roll Call <3

Booked for 3/25-4/2. Cannot wait to get back home! And Sabine, I remember meeting you and your husband on your first trip! We did one of the cruises together and i took a pic with you and him on glow night if you recall. Hopefully we will get the chance to say hello before you check out on the 26th.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Blog Entries
    250 days….

March 12-19 for us.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Booked for 3/25-4/2. Cannot wait to get back home! And Sabine, I remember meeting you and your husband on your first trip! We did one of the cruises together and i took a pic with you and him on glow night if you recall. Hopefully we will get the chance to say hello before you check out on the 26th.
    Yes we remember you too! =D It would definitely be fun to meet up again, keeping our fingers crossed because our airline has a tendency to change flight days/dates at least two times per year so hopefully we'll still be there the 25th

Hedo II March 2023, I think March is our favorite month One Love!
    Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD
    Hedo II March 2018, can't wait to go back!
    Hedo II March 2017, first time and addicted since

Is there any group going in January or may be February? I want to see if I can make it down during this period.

Quote Originally Posted by mia30 View Post
    Is there any group going in January or may be February? I want to see if I can make it down during this period.
    I have no idea... But you could start a thread on this forum to ask :-)

You could also ask in the Facebook groups 'Our favorite Jamaican vacation place' or 'Hedonism II, Negril, Community'. They are both large groups with high activity :-)

Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I have no idea... But you could start a thread on this forum to ask :-)

You could also ask in the Facebook groups 'Our favorite Jamaican vacation place' or 'Hedonism II, Negril, Community'. They are both large groups with high activity :-)
    Thanks very much for your response

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Yes we remember you too! =D It would definitely be fun to meet up again, keeping our fingers crossed because our airline has a tendency to change flight days/dates at least two times per year so hopefully we'll still be there the 25th
    fingers crossed!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

We just booked for March 13-18. Never been to Hedo II so looking forward to it. I’ve seen amigos posted a few times for that week, could someone tell me what that is?

Hoping to return to Hedo this winter,
    Are there any Canadian groups going in Jan. ?
    Would luv to go as part of a group.
    " Life is like sex, you can either lie back and let it screw you, or you can get on top of it and ride the hell out of it "

Blog Entries
    Bfandjj69 is a large group under wild women’s vacation travel… been with them a couple of times. We are there the same dates. Your gonna have a blast

Quote Originally Posted by bfandjj69 View Post
    We just booked for March 13-18. Never been to Hedo II so looking forward to it. I’ve seen amigos posted a few times for that week, could someone tell me what that is?
    Last two times we went we were also there the same week as WWV Hedo Amigos, we didn't book with them but they are a great and inclusive group, you will have a great time!

Thanks for the responses. We are looking forward to the trip. Been to desire recently and hedo III back in the day.

Blog Entries
    199 days to go!!!!

March 12-19th….

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast