Thread: May 2021

May 2021

Hi Everyone!!! After having our June/July trip canceled(supposed to be our return trip after May 2019), we are booked for May 8th - May 15th 2021. Is there anyone else here going during that time?

We’ll be there the week after. May 15-22, 2021. Can’t wait!!!

Somewhere in NYC. You’ll never guess where. Oh, wait.
    We'll be there the week before: May 1–8.

Damn!!! One before us, one after us. Hopefully there will be a good amount of people the week we are going. We love meeting new people in our travels

For our virgin trip which has been rescheduled 3 times now we are planning to be at the place I expect to call 'home' shortly after arriving on May 25 and when we leave 'home' we will have joined the group who miss 'home' and will have a return trip planned shortly thereafter. Will we be alone May 25-30?

Somewhere in NYC. You’ll never guess where. Oh, wait.
    It occurs to me that when May comes around, there are going to be a lot of people whose COVID vaccinations have just taken effect, and these people will be looking to release a great deal of, uh, tension that has been building up since last March or so.

Quote Originally Posted by jmk View Post
    Hi Everyone!!! After having our June/July trip canceled(supposed to be our return trip after May 2019), we are booked for May 8th - May 15th 2021. Is there anyone else here going during that time?
    We will be there 5/20-26 - can't wait to get naked!

K&M

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Hi all counting the days for trip #15 can't wait for the sun sand and laughs. 5/11 to 5/18
    Last edited by cnjcpl4whatever; 04-02-2021 at 11:52 AM.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Quote Originally Posted by jmk View Post
    We will be there from the 8th to the 15th as well.
    Hedo II May 2019
    Hedo II July 2018
    Hedo II May 2016

In just over 5 weeks (arrive Montego Bay at 3:37 on May 25 and depart on May 30) my wife and I will be arriving in Jamaica. While both of us are Hedo Virgins and have never been to Jamaica before we are veterans with respect to 'au naturale' beach and resort settings. Our reservation is for Ocean View on the nude side. We are looking forward to relaxing together while meeting new friends and soaking in the entire experience.

I have a question about the availability of shade around the pools; either nude or clothing optional. While I can usually tolerate plenty of sun (provided I don't miss any spots when applying sunscreen) my wife must limit her exposure. Are there places to hide from the sun and still be around the fun, pool, people, etc?

Wife and I will be there May 18-22. Wifes B-Day the 20th! She doesn’t know where we our staying she wants it to be a surprise.

Lots of shade via trees on the beach. Less shade at the nude pool. More shade near the prude pools.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBNaked View Post
    In just over 5 weeks (arrive Montego Bay at 3:37 on May 25 and depart on May 30) my wife and I will be arriving in Jamaica. While both of us are Hedo Virgins and have never been to Jamaica before we are veterans with respect to 'au naturale' beach and resort settings. Our reservation is for Ocean View on the nude side. We are looking forward to relaxing together while meeting new friends and soaking in the entire experience.

I have a question about the availability of shade around the pools; either nude or clothing optional. While I can usually tolerate plenty of sun (provided I don't miss any spots when applying sunscreen) my wife must limit her exposure. Are there places to hide from the sun and still be around the fun, pool, people, etc?

We will be there May 22-28. Our first trip as well!