I didn’t pay for the MOBAY thinking, I took the shuttle. It was bit of a wait but not bad. The resort was fine, I’d read it was more about the experience than the amenities so I didn’t expect much. Being naked in public definitely was a first for me but I found after the first day it came naturally. After seeing the confidence with which a lot of people walked around, I’ve come to embrace being naked more and loving my body just the way it is. My visit was for 7 days and it coincided with an ebony something group, young singers week and the dmv birthday club. So I got to see people of different couloirs and ages. I packed outfits for all the nightly events but chickened out. I spent most of my morning laying on the beach and afternoons in the nude pool. One thing I never got used to was hearing the neighbours having sex in their rooms and even on the balcony. A couple I met kinda adopted me and tried protecting me from creeps. Everyone was nice mostly, I was propositioned two separate times by couples and once by a group of 4. The only creep was someone on a pass from sandals. I didn’t make it to the playroom either. It all was overload for me.

Coming from a very conservative background and being an almost 40 yr old virgin, I wanted to shock myself and see how far I’d go but it seemed being nude was the farthest I could push myself. I lparticipated in some of the games but not the sex ones. It wasn’t that much exciting except there was a particular day I found myself back in my room with no recollection of how I got there so I guess I’ll never know if anything happened in that time.

Maybe next time I’ll be a little more adventurous. For those of you that have been doing this for a while would you suggest trying other places or just return to Hedo?