Hi guys,

I completely forgot about this especially since most of you went off on me thinking I was a troll because I said I was a virgin and wanted to actualise all my fantasies at Hedo. Thank you to the guy that told me to pump the brakes and take it easy...lol... here’s my report of the experience.

I didn’t pay for the MOBAY thinking, I took the shuttle. It was bit of a wait but not bad. The resort was fine, I’d read it was more about the experience than the amenities so I didn’t expect much. Being naked in public definitely was a first for me but I found after the first day it came naturally. After seeing the confidence with which a lot of people walked around, I’ve come to embrace being naked more and loving my body just the way it is. My visit was for 7 days and it coincided with an ebony something group, young singers week and the dmv birthday club. So I got to see people of different couloirs and ages. I packed outfits for all the nightly events but chickened out. I spent most of my morning laying on the beach and afternoons in the nude pool. One thing I never got used to was hearing the neighbours having sex in their rooms and even on the balcony. A couple I met kinda adopted me and tried protecting me from creeps. Everyone was nice mostly, I was propositioned two separate times by couples and once by a group of 4. The only creep was someone on a pass from sandals. I didn’t make it to the playroom either. It all was overload for me.

Coming from a very conservative background and being an almost 40 yr old virgin, I wanted to shock myself and see how far I’d go but it seemed being nude was the farthest I could push myself. I lparticipated in some of the games but not the sex ones. It wasn’t that much exciting except there was a particular day I found myself back in my room with no recollection of how I got there so I guess I’ll never know if anything happened in that time.

Maybe next time I’ll be a little more adventurous. For those of you that have been doing this for a while would you suggest trying other places or just return to Hedo?