I�d posted about visiting Hedo and wanting to have all my fantasies happen and so many of y�all thought I was a troll...lol...

I made it to Hedo. It was my first time being nude in public and also first time around people in the lifestyle as I�ve learnt you say. I was there for a full week. It coincided with 3 groups: the dmv birthday, young swingers week and one other one with much older people.

I found after the first day it was easy to be naked and I�ve even come to appreciate my body even more. There were so many people happy being naked who on a normal day you would think would be self conscious. I never knew there were weights for penises...this was probably one of the things that stood out for me. I was semi-adopted by a couple who when they found out I was a virgin told me not to tell anyone. I was propositioned by two seperate couples and then 2 couples I sat with. I declined as it still felt much for me. Some single guys also but the only creep one was a guy that came in from sandals. I saw quite a lot happen in the pool. I wish I�d been able to summon the courage to go into the playroom but that didn�t happen. I sprained my ankle on the 5th day so I had to take it easy but all in all I was happy I went.

Coming from a conservative background I wanted to shock myself and see how far I�d go.

I still haven�t had sex or any sexual experiences. Maybe I�ll be a bit more adventurous next time.

For this of you who�ve been to other similar resorts would you suggest I try others or just return to Hedo?

What do you think I should try next time?