Thread: Hedo / Temptation ?

Hedo / Temptation ?

O.k., looking out for when the world re-opens if ever and I figured this would be the best place to get real advice on the topic. Hedo or Temptation Cancun?

OK, we been to Hedo II & III many times (7 or 8?) and Temptation a couple times but 10-12 years ago. Hedo is great, the weather is always great, party is always great but for the sake of changing it up we're thinking of going back to "Hedo Lite" Temptation. Years ago Temptation seemed a bit lame, resort basically shutdown at dinner time, pools closed, outdoor bars closed, no hot tub, everyone seemed to go out to the college aged bars in Cancun until 4am, weather could be a bit chilly in February or March, a bit less 'in your face' PDA's, food seemed really good, accommodations seemed good....but it wasn't Hedo.

Now 10-12 years later is it any different? There seems to be a following there, have these people never heard of Hedo? Can you go with groups there or is it book your own trip and find friends once you get there?

Thoughts?

Hi, sorry for bumping such an old thread but I am also interested in visiting both places and it will be good to learn where to start.

From what I have been told(having never been there myself), Temptation is definitely Hedo-lite (or Desire-lite, as Temptation is owned by Desire). So depending on what you are looking for, you may already have your answer.
    H2 - 12, 14, 24?
    Pearl - 13, 17, 18, 22, 24?
    20 & 21 - Stupid f**king Covid...

Thanks for info.

Temptation is topless optional whereas Hedo and both Desire locations are clothing optional. Also, PDS is pretty much prohibited at TTR, but definitely allowed at the other 3 resorts.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Blog Entries
    We would go to Temptation if it was a nude resort or even had a designated nude beach area.

Full nude beach then Hedo is for you.

The crowd at Hedo seems to skew a bit older than we prefer but I have to say the weather there is always perfect. Cancun seems like it can be a bit chilly at times.

How about singles? Many single guys at TTR?

I’m going to bump this up again and see what experiences people can offer now as this OP is almost 3 years old…
    It’s either Hedo or Temptation for us….just doing research now..things important for us are - beach/PDA
    Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTak2020 View Post
    I�m going to bump this up again and see what experiences people can offer now as this OP is almost 3 years old�
    It�s either Hedo or Temptation for us�.just doing research now..things important for us are - beach/PDA
    Cheers!!
    We just returned from Temptation three weeks ago, our 7th time there. The beach has a lot of seaweed and isn't very long as opposed to Hedo which you have hundreds of yards of beach and calm waters. It's not hard to find a chair at the beach because everyone hangs out at the party pool which is where the games and music are played. When at Hedo we tend to spend at least late morning (10-10:30) to early afternoon on the beach then go to the nude pool for music and games. There is a lot more beach activity at Hedo than Temptation. Also, if you are doing anything beyond kissing at Temptation you will probably get kindly asked to stop by security as opposed to getting cheered on at Hedo.

We like both places for different reasons, Temptation is definitely a younger crowd late 20s to 50s with some of us older 60+ sprinkled in. Temptation has more single men and women in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMartini View Post
    We just returned from Temptation three weeks ago, our 7th time there. The beach has a lot of seaweed and isn't very long as opposed to Hedo which you have hundreds of yards of beach and calm waters. It's not hard to find a chair at the beach because everyone hangs out at the party pool which is where the games and music are played. When at Hedo we tend to spend at least late morning (10-10:30) to early afternoon on the beach then go to the nude pool for music and games. There is a lot more beach activity at Hedo than Temptation. Also, if you are doing anything beyond kissing at Temptation you will probably get kindly asked to stop by security as opposed to getting cheered on at Hedo.

We like both places for different reasons, Temptation is definitely a younger crowd late 20s to 50s with some of us older 60+ sprinkled in. Temptation has more single men and women in my opinion.
    Thank you so much! Great information

Does anyone have any updates from Temptation?

we were there in April and headkng back next week - what info are you looking for ?