Thread: Hi newbies here

Hi newbies here

Hello to all! We are new to all of this and really want to enjoy the atmosphere together and shed all of our clothes. We are trying to plan a trip but most of the resorts are not fully open.
    If anyone has a current update on what is open at resorts. The hedonism 2 is our first selection but the Kama sutra palace is not open and only a portion of services at the spa are available!
    Can anyone point us to a resort that might be open and this fully nude. This will be our first trip so wanting to have a great experience!
    Last edited by M&H couple; 08-19-2020 at 11:21 AM. Reason: error

Most people do not go to Hedo for the Kama Sutra Palace
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Most people do not go to Hedo for the Kama Sutra Palace
    Why, is it not very good? I was interested in their complementary Tantric workshops. I mean, yeah not the main reason for going, but still I’d like to have it available to try, when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by M&H couple View Post
    Hello to all! We are new to all of this and really want to enjoy the atmosphere together and shed all of our clothes. We are trying to plan a trip but most of the resorts are not fully open.
    If anyone has a current update on what is open at resorts. The hedonism 2 is our first selection but the Kama sutra palace is not open and only a portion of services at the spa are available!
    Can anyone point us to a resort that might be open and this fully nude. This will be our first trip so wanting to have a great experience!
    I think Hidden Beach is probably your only option for a fully nude resort in the Caribbean. You could be nude 24/7 at Hidden Beach though you'll probably want to visit the restaurants next door where you will need to dress. Hedo 2 is pretty close to fully nude. You'll have to wear something at the restaurants but you can be nude pretty much everywhere else. We were there in November and while yes, there were a few things closed like Kama Sutra most of the resort was open and we were both very impressed with the fact that they didn't appear to cutting back too much in spite of the low occupancy. If you want a more lazy, relaxed vacation Hidden beach might be right. If you like being more active with tennis, sailing, catamaran trips, workout facilities, games, entertainment, etc.. Hedo might be a better choice.

I guess Grand Lido is another fully nude option but I don't believe they are fully open yet.

Hello everyone we are a married couple looking for fun vacation recommendations.

Cool

I recommend you temtation desire Riviera maya or desire pearl.