Thread: new to it all

new to it all

Hello,

my husband and I are new to everything across the board we have always thought about going on a trip and seeing what it is like i am hesitant to be honest but i figure why not I don't want to look back and question if I should have went someone. We are looking for a relaxing time in California being that it can only be for a few days being my husband has to go back to work. We are looking for relaxing yet if we want to we can have fun in the sun. Again my husband and I are both new so don't know any short hands on the names of locations and anything in that matter. So, please be nice we are beginner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon&Siraya View Post
    Hello,

my husband and I are new to everything across the board we have always thought about going on a trip and seeing what it is like i am hesitant to be honest but i figure why not I don't want to look back and question if I should have went someone. We are looking for a relaxing time in California being that it can only be for a few days being my husband has to go back to work. We are looking for relaxing yet if we want to we can have fun in the sun. Again my husband and I are both new so don't know any short hands on the names of locations and anything in that matter. So, please be nice we are beginner.
    I'm not sure of exactly what you two want to try, but in CA you could try the following:

Dip you toes in the water at Tuscany Manor, Palm Springs, CA
    or
    Dive into the deep end at: Exotic Dreams Resort, Palm Springs, CA or Sea Mountain Resort, Palm Desert, CA
    11/2018 - Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica
    05/2019 - Sea Mountain - Las Vegas
    05/2019 - Whispers - Las Vegas
    11/2019 - Bliss Cruise