Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: March 2021 roll call

You will have fun. See you there!

Blog Entries
    Hi Sabine I see your from Holland i'm Val from the UK we had booked to go to Hedo in June our 5th Trip, but our Travel company Sunshine U.K. has let us down by cancelling all there Flights to Jamaica, how if you don't mind me asking are you traveling, we are finding it difficult to find a company going to Hedo, any tips for my husband and me, P.S. Like your Avatar by the way

We are booked 13-20th... have not booked flights. We are still concerned about Covid. Wife cannot afford to be off work when we get back! Anyone know what the protocol is like in Jamaica and at Hedo at present?

G n J
    2011 August 14 -20th
    2013 July 14 - 20th

2016 March 12-19th with WWV and The Hedo Amigos

2017 March 11-18th with WWV and The Hedo Amigos
    2019 March 8th - 15th with WWV and The Hedo Amigos
    2020 March 14th - 16th with WWV and The Hedo Amigos

Quote Originally Posted by GLENN View Post
    Hi Sabine I see your from Holland i'm Val from the UK we had booked to go to Hedo in June our 5th Trip, but our Travel company Sunshine U.K. has let us down by cancelling all there Flights to Jamaica, how if you don't mind me asking are you traveling, we are finding it difficult to find a company going to Hedo, any tips for my husband and me, P.S. Like your Avatar by the way
    Hi Val! Did they cancel your whole booking, hedo reservation plus flight?
    We booked our flight with TUI, and they haven't cancelled yet (I don't expect they will, now that vaccination is starting up). We are flying from Amsterdam, but I know TUI also flies from Brussels. Maybe with a layover either one is an option for you too?
    The hedo reservation we made with Aphrodite Travel in Germany (highly recommended!), and she can also help book a flight.
    Either way I really hope you can find a way to go, would fckn suck if you can't :-(
    Last edited by Sabine; 12-11-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Hedo II March 2023, I think March is our favorite month One Love!
    Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD
    Hedo II March 2018, can't wait to go back!
    Hedo II March 2017, first time and addicted since

Quote Originally Posted by FDaO View Post
    Just booked for March 20-27. Neither of us have ever done anything like this before but we're hoping for a good time.
    You're gonna LOVE it, guaranteed ;-) And the minute you leave the premises to go home again, you'll be discussing booking the next Hedo trip 

Hedo II March 2022 was goooooood, first time YSW and an extra week before that. Met some awesome ppl again, so in love with this place <3
    Hedo II March 2020, last guests there before the corona lockdown and our trip was cut short by a week, but it was GOOOOOOD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Hi Val! Did they cancel your whole booking, hedo reservation plus flight?
    We booked our flight with TUI, and they haven't cancelled yet (I don't expect they will, now that vaccination is starting up). We are flying from Amsterdam, but I know TUI also flies from Brussels. Maybe with a layover either one is an option for you too?
    The hedo reservation we made with Aphrodite Travel in Germany (highly recommended!), and she can also help book a flight.
    Either way I really hope you can find a way to go, would fckn suck if you can't :-(
    Hi Sabine yes they cancelled the whole booking and returned our deposit as they no longer fly to Jamaica, however we have found a new company Kenwood Travel that do trips to Jamaica and looks like we can book a complete holliday fly to Montego Bay plus bus to Hedonism as its in there list of Resorts and back all in one package, so all we have is to decide when. Thanks for careing, I really love your Avatar.

Leah, Stephanie and Greg returning home March 11 for trip 24

Quote Originally Posted by GLENN View Post
    Hi Sabine yes they cancelled the whole booking and returned our deposit as they no longer fly to Jamaica, however we have found a new company Kenwood Travel that do trips to Jamaica and looks like we can book a complete holliday fly to Montego Bay plus bus to Hedonism as its in there list of Resorts and back all in one package, so all we have is to decide when. Thanks for careing, I really love your Avatar.
    Thanks ;-D

And great to hear it will work out for you guys, hope to see you there!

Blog Entries
    Thanks ;-D

And great to hear it will work out for you guys, hope to see you there!
    Thank you Sabine its quite possible we will bump into you at the Hot tub...........or Playroom, who can tell, Thank you again this pic is to remind you of Hedo.

Attachment 9866

We are signed up for YSW (3/20 to 3/27) but have not booked flights yet. Want to see how the next few weeks play out COVID / vaccine wise. How are other people going to YSW thinking about this?

We booked flights already because they were refunded from last year. Some of the cheapest I have seen too. Hopefully we all make it there.

Aaaaannnd the Covid struck, HARD. Our flight was canceled and we can't travel, so no Hedo for us this year :'-(
    But we were able to reschedule our YSW week to YSW March 2022, and will book a conjoining week before or after that.

Fckng SUCKS that we can't go, the is real, but looking forward to next year

Looking at the end of March hopefully!!!
    Nov 2016 day pass
    Oct 2017 the Virgin trip
    Oct 2018
    Mar 2020

Blog Entries
    Aaaaannnd the Covid struck, HARD. Our flight was canceled and we can't travel, so no Hedo for us this year :'-(
    But we were able to reschedule our YSW week to YSW March 2022, and will book a conjoining week before or after that.

We spoke before after our trip got canceled so we know how much it sucks, Hopefully you could book for later in the year we hope to do the same as we are on hold as well looking for dates ranging from March to June, good luck and keep smiling.

That's crazy, I haven't seen any indication so far that my flight will be cancelled...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast