Thread: Bi Single Men

Question Bi Single Men

Wifey and I are starting to plan our next trip.

We are BOTH interested in playing with a single bi male. Is there a better group for this to join? Can these be found at Hedo?

You might be able to find that in November at Desire RM, during the “Life on the Swingset” takeover.

Don’t kill the messenger, but Jamaica is against gay males, and it’s not to say that you won’t find a bi male at Hedo, but anything that may or may not happens tend to stay behind closed doors, we’ve been 6 times and have never seen any male/male action. With that said I believe there was a group about the second week in December.

I've been to H2 & H3 many times and never saw anything between guys - girls of course are encouraged lol.
    I did think it was peculiar that (spoiler alert) "The Swing of Things" had a bisexual MMF scene - though it was in the states before the group hits the resort.

Will bi-males get thrown out or is mainly older crowd doesn't like them? Interested to know more

I have seen some bi-male activity but it is pretty rare out in the open. Having said that I can't imagine anyone being "thrown out" for anything consensual between two(or more) parties. Hedo generally prides itself on the non judgemental atmosphere. Plenty of swingers, non swingers, gay, straight, fat, slim, tall, short, kinky, mild etc. Too each his own, relax and have fun.

I appreciate and adhere to the Hedo philosophy you describe. I can see where it would perhaps be strange/different to see bisexual male activity, but I welcome all to get their freak on... I mean, "as long as no one gets hurt" attitude. The wife enjoys being the center of attention in a MFM, and we like making out altogether in a 3way. For us, the woman is the center of attraction in these scenarios. There may be some incidental touching between the men, but not sure I'd describe this as bisexual. That said, I'm not sure how that'd go over in public areas.

Sure there are bi guys single and married. But its unlikely to see BJs etc at the hot tub. Its just more discreet than bi women or lesbians married to men.

You're going to be swamped with replies

That sounds amazing. No doubt you'll get tons of offers
    I'd love to discuss options with you.
    frank

Im a bi guy from TX going Sept 5-10.